Scheduled Maintenance on Tuesday, August 21st

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey everyone,

Dungeon Boss will be undergoing planned maintenance on Tuesday, August 21st for a few hours between 7AM and 11AM CST. You will not be able to log in during this time. We have posted this announcement in-game and will also be sending mail with this information as well. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Sounds exciting , doing some bug fixes ?
    Level - 80
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • I like the art you did for its event notification, I want an I. T. wizard hero now
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    A Light-element mage who specializes in tech and electricity would be awesome.
  • Joel wrote: »
    have posted this announcement in-game and will also be sending mail with this information as well. T.

so you're saying that you're planning on getting only 50 or so posts here from people complaining that they can't login......

• Looking forward to people posting they can't login xD
  • having an in-game countdown banner would be very useful
  • WasiWasi Member
    <Placeholder>

I couldn't login to finish my crowns for the day. Putting in a support ticket for gems.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • whatever. i expect login troubles anyways and i plan to abolish crowns requirement in my guild for the week
    ____
    TNT
  • To all the dungeon boss players. There is hours and hours of top 100pvp content on Edward Allen Walsh channel on YouTube. For watching in this moment of silence.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Dungeon Boss will be undergoing planned maintenance on Tuesday, August 21st for a few hours between 7AM and 11AM CST. You will not be able to log in during this time. We have posted this announcement in-game and will also be sending mail with this information as well. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

theres one bug id like to see it fixed if you use sir William as a friend champion game is crashing tried it like 10 times to see if it wasnt à 1 time bug but its a recurent bug
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    I like the art you did for its event notification, I want an I. T. wizard hero now

The new intern family, staring James the Unpaid!

Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Wasi wrote: »
    <Placeholder>

I couldn't login to finish my crowns for the day. Putting in a support ticket for gems.

I can't get in to DB. What's going on? If I can't do my crowns my guild will kick me out. Please, please help me out.
  • lythander wrote: »
    I can't get in to DB. What's going on? If I can't do my crowns my guild will kick me out. Please, please help me out.
  • ??? Sarcasm?
  • Gems for a planned Maintenance ???? Odd. Generous but odd.
  • morilli wrote: »
    ??? Sarcasm?

Yes very much sarcasm. DB couldn't have done a better job notifying players of the changes.
  • Feedback for next time: having the countdown banner is great, but only if the timer is set for the start of the maintenance window, and not the estimated end time. If was very confusing with a countdown that didn’t match, especially for someone who doesn’t live in US.
  • Yeah good god it still said 2 hours until maintenance when the servers came back up lol come on