Hero Spotlight: Iris

2»

Comments

  • So excited to win 40 matches with an underpowered, unplayable hero again! Thanks for that.
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Does Annhilation Beam work on Furnace?!

    I used annihilation beam on a boss in boss mode that has a similar passive to furnaces and it worked, dropping his health way passed the threshold so I would assume yes it should work on furnace as intended

    I believe it ties back into the idea that it doesn't necessarily do damage, so nothing can mitigate it.
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • @JackHallow666 That would explain a lot of things. Her? You too? I keep getting corrected.
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    So excited to win 40 matches with an underpowered, unplayable hero again! Thanks for that.
    If people would not be so selfish and just set up an easy defense then these 40 raids would be easy peasy.

    I did so. What happen? I got attacked by a horde of high level players, 5 levels above me, with a lot more hero and rune power. None of them had an easy defense.

    Thank you for that, all you nice PLAYERS.
  • I have seen several teams for the pvp quests ... maybe you need another team or change to another oppunent?
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    Lafoote wrote: »
    So excited to win 40 matches with an underpowered, unplayable hero again! Thanks for that.
    If people would not be so selfish and just set up an easy defense then these 40 raids would be easy peasy.

    I did so. What happen? I got attacked by a horde of high level players, 5 levels above me, with a lot more hero and rune power. None of them had an easy defense.

    Thank you for that, all you nice PLAYERS.

    I've done this in harder ones like "use all the same color" before... Just subbing in one hero is fine if you pick your battles. I use Goretusk Grog Solaris Iris(without runes) and pick THOSE teams with a Nitpick on the cover...
  • What is this nit-pick...? Please tell me more!

    Anyway... I've change my defense back to the "Stay out!" bouncers and runed up that Eyeris thing doing it the hard way now :#
  • Y’know those teams level 70+ legend that have nitpick tsume nubnub and black diamond? Yeah those
  • @MrTheWaffleKing I've never seen one of those teams.
    6446728
  • atKorosLitatKorosLit Member
    edited August 2018
    One of these days all of the hero's are gonna have a rework...
  • i cannot wait for zen. like really, hurry up and rework zen. he's long overdue and has an ability that does nothing when you upgrade it xD
  • Pontifex Mortis should be reworked as well imo
  • yea hes a legendary he needs it
  • @Joel No additional repeatable quests today?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    They should be available now. You might need to close/reopen the game to see them.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • hahahaKt wrote: »
    Pontifex Mortis should be reworked as well imo
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    yea hes a legendary he needs it

    While both of those statements are true pontifex isn’t actually bad, but more of a mid tier used legendary because of his base damage which is effective until you get to level 50 when a lot of heroes get epic stat bonuses.

    Someone who needs the rework more in the legendary category is king bramble or aria. Aria would appreciate stat boosts - her abilities are ok - while king bramble being updated with his goblins would work out just fine.
    Favorite hero: Lupina
    Just a player looking to interact with the community in a peaceful manner
  • DankWolf wrote: »
    hahahaKt wrote: »
    Pontifex Mortis should be reworked as well imo
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    yea hes a legendary he needs it

    While both of those statements are true pontifex isn’t actually bad, but more of a mid tier used legendary because of his base damage which is effective until you get to level 50 when a lot of heroes get epic stat bonuses.

    Someone who needs the rework more in the legendary category is king bramble or aria. Aria would appreciate stat boosts - her abilities are ok - while king bramble being updated with his goblins would work out just fine.

    A hero whose damage drops off around level 50 is bad, especially if their first ability is nothing but damage. His survivability is terrible as well. Ponti really needs a rework.
  • @Joel

    I have to say I do love the fact that the dungeons in this event are all tributes to old AD&D modules. I sort of noticed it earlier but today's dungeon really sent it hom with the martial arts and boxing instructors and the vegepygmies. Awesome nostalgia but I would guess most players won't recognize them though.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com