[UPDATED] Known Issue: Unbreakable Heart Runes

Comments

• Lifesteal rune for guild reward and lifesteal rune in the ticket shop. Shove the lifesteal runes up your a**
  • Alex13Alex13 Member
    edited August 2018
    hudson1520 wrote: »
    @HazZard1986 you say it like they'll never get the rune back - it will come back on monday or tuesday. I get it is a little silly but they made a screwup, if it pis*es you off so much then don't play the game..

@hudson1520

Dude can you read??
    DB_Stanley wrote: »
    We are aware that runes were deleted that were not intended to be - namely, the Unbreakable Heart rune from the portal event.
    The gems for the runes in the shop yesterday (ATK/ATK/DEF Unbreakable Heart) were compensated for, and you should have a BossMail already with the gems spent (+ additional) on those offers - the gold and evo essence will be granted in a separate BossMail.

Now look carefully,
    We are working on a solution to grant players the Unbreakable Heart runes from the portal event that were lost as well (with the gold and essence) - Expect that on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.
    It is unfortunate, and we sincerely apologize and thank you for your patience.

Gems are not mentioned even return Runes back to us! Or money. Who knows what they will do? 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • I do not understand the complaining about low ticket drop rates ... 100k tickets can be done in 2 - 3 days with out any boost and spending money ...
    For an event that shall be running for 14 days ... not a bad thing ...
    To get highest event rewards you can invest some time and get 200k easily ... if it's not worth the rewards ... your game ... or your guild ...
    I agree that i would like a better rune as a reward for this event ... and also in shop ...
    But in my opinion drop rate/ effort is nit as bad ...
  • Some of us don’t want to just get the minimun. This is a problem I’m speaking for my guild and guild family’s. It’s obvious the ticket drops have been lowered . They need to stop messing with things. Grinding out 100 tickets per run is absurd. If you are just a minimun player I can see where it’s not a problem however some people may actually want skins and other things in the shop. There was zero reason for ticket drops to be lowered other then dB thinks it benefits them.
  • Can I grind out enough over two weeks? Yes. However will cost me more time and stamina then normal and that’s just b.s. there was no reason to tinker with the drop rate
  • @DB_Stanley I haven't gotten the first message yet. I also really hope that the "essence" isn't just giving us what grinding the rune would give......
  • KralKral Member
    @DB_Stanley I didn't receive the mail to refund the gems I've spent on the 2 runes.
  • No compensation here yet either....
  • Joel, just killed a rune
    Put a gun against its head
    Pulled my trigger, now its dead
    Joel, life had just begun
    But now I've gone and thrown it all away
    Joel, ooo
    Didn't mean to make you cry
    If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
    Carry on, carry on, as if DB really matters
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Joel, just killed a rune
    Put a gun against its head
    Pulled my trigger, now its dead
    Joel, life had just begun
    But now I've gone and thrown it all away
    Joel, ooo
    Didn't mean to make you cry
    If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
    Carry on, carry on, as if DB really matters

Easy come, easy go...
  • Wow and to top it off they mess up crown reset lol
  • Here's a list of current bugs:
    - UH rune shop offer
    - two wrong compensation mails
    - they took the old UH rune from last event
    - wrong description for the event ticket rune
    - crown reset is broken
    - Iris zero damage bugs
    - buff symbols are gone for weeks
    - defense clipping bugs(heroes are displayed from behind)
  • Don’t forget worst ticket drops in history for hero release
  • ZalivoinZalivoin Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's a list of current bugs:
    - UH rune shop offer
    - crown reset is broken
    - Iris zero damage bugs

Shade's Dark Shroud buff (if stolen) applies on all type of heroes (not just dark). I broke a couple of 18+ raid streaks due to this bug, reported it and still no response from @Joel.

I think it's time to go to Apple Store/Google Play and write some negative reviews on this app.

• ZalivoinZalivoin Member
    edited August 2018
    wagdogg wrote: »
    Don’t forget worst ticket drops in history for hero release

DB team already compensated low ticket drops with evo and gold boosts. I believe material and token boosts are just around the corner
  • I haven't received reimbursement for the unbreakable rune at all. Game name is Kegman913.
  • Zalivoin wrote: »

DB team already compensated low ticket drops with evo and gold boosts. I believe material and token boosts are just around the corner

I did not read anyw
    Zalivoin wrote: »

Respectfully, I believe the "gold and evo essences" you are referring to were from the ATK/ATK/DEF unbreakable heart rune in the shop the other day, and more will be from the Unbreakable Heart rune awarded during the last event, which will be accompanied by a replacement for that rune sometime in the Today/Tomorrow timeframe.

As yet, there has been no acknowledgement (that I know of) by the DB team of the unusually low ticket count for the current calendar event regular and event dungeons.
  • sirtainly wrote: »

I did not read anyw

Respectfully, I believe the "gold and evo essences" you are referring to were from the ATK/ATK/DEF unbreakable heart rune in the shop the other day, and more will be from the Unbreakable Heart rune awarded during the last event, which will be accompanied by a replacement for that rune sometime in the Today/Tomorrow timeframe.

As yet, there has been no acknowledgement (that I know of) by the DB team of the unusually low ticket count for the current calendar event regular and event dungeons.

Summary from summit notes
    bnpc02luz3p2.jpeg

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks, @Rocksor, for the information. I can appreciate that the minimums have increased, and I actually agree with the stated reason why, and I hope the eventual design is to reach the same end rewards.

It "feels" like the guild rewards are harder to reach and it "feels" like overall rewards have been reduced. I wish they had announced this changed before the event so players would not be "surprised".

Earning 50-100 tickets for an event dungeon run instead of 500-750 sure doesn't "feel" like balancing, it feels like a drastic change. (To be fair, I've only seen the 5 stam event dungeons so far.)

EDIT: An Afterthought:

That assumes that most players who want to play the event can reliably win pvp matches and complete daily towers. (PvP where they have to use understarred IRIS for the event quests, and towers that can take 30-60 minutes for 25 tickets..)
  • Here's a list of current bugs:
    - UH rune shop offer
    - crown reset is broken
    - Iris zero damage bugs

**crickets**
  • poor buisness practice across the board
  • Wow and I thought DB had piss me off. This place is absurd. I can't wait for u guys change them lame vampiric runes already...and let this game ride already double attack blue uhs would have been ok...
  • DB_StanleyDB_Stanley Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Final Update: All runes, upgrade materials and compensation have been sent in BossMail to players who lost runes earned from the Portal Event.
    Additionally, and stated elsewhere: all upgrade materials and gems have been returned to players who purchased an Unbreakable Heart rune from the shop late last week.
  • Final update? My upgrade email had one Evo essence. It takes 4 to upgrade. Can we get an update why this was short?
  • And of course it’s no longer a double attack blue rune
  • crustysnailcrustysnail Member
    edited August 2018
    Never received my rune from the portal event. How do I open a ticket
  • I did not get mine how do I complain properly?