[UPDATED] Known Issue: Unbreakable Heart Runes

13»

Comments

• @Joel so when will there be an elite rune in the shop for gems this event?
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    @Joel so when will there be an elite rune in the shop for gems this event?

And will it’s description be awesome, but the rune delivered be total garbage?
  • I'm also waiting for an UH in the event shop. I wanted it because I didn't get the one from the last event.
  • lost_jumper1lost_jumper1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Should not say "all runes" because that BS. Im F2P n never spend gems on portal. I spent 5k gems to get a rune u stole and have yet to return to me but yet I must fight people who have theirs...this game is getting disgusting come on already!
  • edited August 2018
    The UH runes were also double attack blues... why didn't we get those exact stats back? Why change the rune we earned @Joel?
  • DB_StanleyDB_Stanley Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited August 2018
    only the runes purchased from the shop were double atk* (gems refunded and rune removed).. the runes from the portal event are the exact runes granted yesterday: double DEF
  • TimTim Member
    Still haven't gotten my rune back - and now there's one on the calendar. What gives?
  • I bought the two runes, the elite and superior, and they still have not returned anything to me.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    It seems that there is a small handful of players that somehow didn't send full data to our servers, meaning they slipped past us when we were generation our compensation lists. We are looking into this now. If you were supposed to get a rune and didn't, please let us know.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • What I want is for the 2 runes I bought back in the event, the elite and superior, to be returned to me. They disappeared for me and to this day I have nothing.
  • Joel wrote: »
    It seems that there is a small handful of players that somehow didn't send full data to our servers, meaning they slipped past us when we were generation our compensation lists. We are looking into this now. If you were supposed to get a rune and didn't, please let us know.

Didn’t get mine...
  • I see there are UH runes available in the event shop again. Are these intended to be there or is Thalia playing tricks? I don't particularly want to buy the elite one, only to have it deleted from my character.
  • ZalivoinZalivoin Member
    edited August 2018
    #iddqd

2 UH runes from Hero Calendar + 2 UH runes from My Dungeon season. The most popular squad is 3 dwarfs + Emily. All them have slots for water UH.

Allies follow up any attack made by Valkin, all dwarfs follow up Dagrund when he uses one of his skill ( just 3 energy). These 3 dwarfs have endless healing and life steals. Plus freeze, daze, etc.

Dwarfs never miss, Valkin and Emily are immune to ALL debuffs.

Now they will have UH runes. Is it still possible to beat them? Looks like a cheat

@Joel @DB_Stanley it’s even worse than UH that was dealing double damage

P.S. Frozen Therand follows up Valkin’s attacks (which is a bug)

Post edited by Zalivoin on
    edited August 2018
    Here we go. Duncan MacLeod #1. How many more MacLeods will we see?

wief6uhse23f.png
    u0lpch2k0dfi.png
    jib5th685k5h.png
    rpi17zrg0itb.png

edited August 2018
    Owner of dwarf squad (w/o UH runes ). Add 1,2,3 or 4 UH runes and instant wins will be even more instant :D

160d7put5fyg.png

• I did not get my UH rune back.
  • Uh...I had my rightfully shop purchased uh runes removed..and have not received any boss mail compensation..where am I supposed to get uh runes now?

I agree..the inconsistent things that happen here..has there ever been a rollback before?

Spending money and time on this game is becoming futile.

13»