Dwarf killer

Ududu2Ududu2 Member
edited October 2018 in My Dungeon Discussion
So how do you kill dwarves in pvp? Just at a glance they seem awfully broken, valkin is practically invincible being immune to everything and throwing out haste like candy (and with his new epic he's even more overpowered now), dagrund and emily purges debuffs so don't bother freezing, while hagrim and therand might as well just kill all your heros in one hit don't even think about killing any of them because that just makes hagrim stronger while Emily simply resurrects them, even those in top 100 fall to the dwarves seemingly without a scratch on them
Surely there's a weakness in there somewhere how does everyone deal with them?

Comments

• I've had moderate success with Emily, Solaris, Leonidas, +1. +1 could be Lily, Agnon, Valkin, or whomever you think will put out massive damage.

Moderate as the rest can't do much damage to Valkin due to his invulnerability, and I've had to give up when my +1 ran off in fear and the remaining three could not pile enough damage to take out Valkin, the only dwarf left standing at that point.

Lily's sapping vines might be a good option, but don't use her Pollen Cloud as that just adds to damage received from dwarves.
  • There is going to have to be a limit on the number of special Runes per team or per hero. Vallon with Tank and Unbreakable Heart is game breaking. Even if you manage to kill him, Emily brings him back.

The proliferation of Unbreakable Heart in particular is poisonous.
  • Shade hopper felhorn valkin. Shade felhorn emily valkin. Felhorn hopper emily valkin. Shade agnon emily valkin. Felhorn agnon emily valkin. It really depends what dwarf t3am they use and who they put taunt n UH on.
  • Felhorn 1shots valkin and hopper eats body or when they taunt a dwarf not name valkin. You use shade link the taunt and felhorn take out emily off the rip. These teams are not hard match ups if u have right heroes
  • Felhorn?

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited September 2018
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Felhorn?
    Hagrim.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited October 2018
    I don’t know what level of competition you’re facing, but even with superior attack runes in the GGD slots Hagrim doesn’t come close to killing Valkin in one attack.
    s76utrcnjb2k.png
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    I don’t know what level of competition you’re facing, but even with superior attack runes in the GGD slots Hagrim doesn’t come close to killing Valkin in one attack.

How much of ur hagrim atk and what are that valkin runes ?
  • There are a few Valkins that are immune to Hagrim.
    idk what their runes are, as I only notice this after I enter the maych.

about 90-95% of Valkins can be taken out by Hagrim.

• Hagrim has 6613 atk and max crit. I could improve attack it a little by replacing vampiric runes, but would likely lose the max crit as a result.
  • lost_jumper1lost_jumper1 Member
    edited October 2018
    I have only ever seen 2valkins survive my felhorn and hopper goes next so it matter not. But not landing any crits is most likely the cause. I haven't lost to any dwarf teams in a while. They so easy for me to beat that probably why valkin got an epic so now lost jumper f2p felhorn cant destroy ur 6k dwarf team. Especially if not everyone is trolling taunt valkin as is. That means now ill have to elite rune felhorn. Yesterday i put up over a 100streak facerolling all the valkin teams and today valkin gets an epic. Lol. They can change the game and i can adapt.

The only time u use shade n hopper is when ur taking out felhorn first.

The match in the picture is felhorn hopper emily valkin food. u felhorn spec valkin, if he God Valkin still at 1 then u use hopper 1st move. But since valkin dead I use my double bite hopper t1 to try disease therand or possibly even kill him. Then u emily cleanse and then u valkin freeze go after the therand or if therand didn't survive hopper bites u kill who ever takes more damage first out of emily dark dwarf.

My felhorn wears the most damage possible from my account runes. Att att def dmg pen in greens. Def def att dmg pen in blue. Att att cc dmg pen in yellow. And att att def dmg pen in purple. So that is why I smash valkins I get 50dmg pen times 4swings with basically 10k att n max cc. Not to mention the move hits for multiplied dmg vs armor

Now when they don't taunt on valkin I bring shade felhorn emily valkin and i link the taunt away and then kill emily off the rip with felhorn- no emily lives either. Then emily cleanse away their valkin frost and then go after therand. Once down to valkin dark dwarf kill who ever easier 1st.

When they use tusk. Like tusk valkin emily therand in whatever order. We bring felhorn hopper emily valkin. I use taunt on both hopper n valkin if u don't already know this. We then use r felhorn to kill tusk out the gate. Then we cleanse their valkin frost so we can use r valkin to go after therand. And then kill who ever easiest when down to valkin dark dwarf

When they use 4dwarfs no emily. We use shade felhorn emily valkin when they use taunt anywhere not valkin. No taunt or taunt on valkin we bring felhorn agnon emily valkin n win by a mile with revive

The shade hopper felhorn valkin team is for going against spicy sneaky dwarfs with casters and taunt on felhorn and dark dwarf but not on emily or valkin. Where we then use haunt into double bite on felhorn. Then we try to squeeze it out. Since they have no source of dmg to feed their valkin.

Now you know why I have my felhorn rune to hit as hard as I can possibly make him hit given my rag **** superiors. Felhorn job is to kill valkin.emily.tusk all in 1spec if ur felhorn cannot do this he isn't even a useful hero in pvp

• lost_jumper1lost_jumper1 Member
    edited October 2018
    6k attack is a joke on felhorn he has 1role and it's to b a fast agnon that don't care about uh or aegis shields
    Hagrim has 6613 atk and max crit. I could improve attack it a little by replacing vampiric runes, but would likely lose the max crit as a result.

No offense 6k too low, 9k+ is the ideal number ure pursuing, pump his basic atk as ur priority, or even max crit won't help much.
  • Where do you get light runes with attack? I’ve been playing over a year and don’t have a single one.
    Where do you get light runes with attack?
    Event runes, pvp season rewards, honor shop, now and then these runes are also available for gems in the shop. Atk is 2nd or 3rd stat only.

• Schnuppe wrote: »
    Lafoote wrote: »
    Where do you get light runes with attack?
    Event runes, pvp season rewards, honor shop, now and then these runes are also available for gems in the shop. Atk is 2nd or 3rd stat only.

I’m sure I have some with tersiary attack. He says he’s got a primary/secondary attack light. Never seen such a thing.

• No idea. I've never seen a Light rune with primary atk. The only Water rune with primary atk was a mistake of the devs and this rune was purged immediately.
    There are some rare Light runes that have crit and double attack. yd3y92n24esc.png
  • 0qs1dutexor1.png

I spent 4.5k gems on it close to 8months ago. Spenders were able to get alot more than 1. If I remember correctly Sparta had a hand full of an. These runes r why I hated the assassin PvP event.
  • Good Rune. If they repeat it I’ll have to pick one up.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited October 2018
    Watching videos of top players and they’re all losing to this pretty often as well.
    Watching videos of top players and they’re all losing to this pretty often as well.

By top players what's ur standard ? not doubt u, I sincerely dont think that defense particularly hard and top players have no issue to kill that one from I saw.
  • Boss 100. I viewed videos of all top 10 players. Many faced random defensive teams. Three faced Dwarf/Emily. All three lost the match. These are players with ratios in the ballpark of 212-20.
  • @Lafoote - that's also because most players quit after losing their streak, so if you are watching replays, you will most likely see their last loss. If you want a true measure of how successful that defense is in the top 100, you have to catch a player while they are still raiding mid streak. I'd estimate people can beat dwarf emily defenses about 85% now (5 out of 6).
  • echonap wrote: »
    @Lafoote - that's also because most players quit after losing their streak, so if you are watching replays, you will most likely see their last loss. If you want a true measure of how successful that defense is in the top 100, you have to catch a player while they are still raiding mid streak. I'd estimate people can beat dwarf emily defenses about 85% now (5 out of 6).

From what I've noticed people do 1more fight after losing to cover up their loss. If we r still talking about the top 10 or players in 200-20ish parks. But I agree with ur points
  • @lost_jumper1 - I have tried your approach with mixed results.

Hagrim (Attack = 9.4k) frequently fails to kill Valkin and Hopper (Attack = 10.1k) never kills Therand. In either of these cases Therand is able to launch his first attack - always killing Hopper and heavily damaging everyone else. Overall, when Valkin has taunt on him, I win only about 60-70% of the time.

Things go much better when Valkin does not have taunt and I can go after Emily first (using Shade, Hagrim, Emily, Valkin).

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much :)

• Note that Kai's first attack removes ALL taunts and wipes Emily's aegis shield.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• If ur hagrim can't hit hard use ember hagrim hopper valkin. Also I now have 4energy n 1taunt on my hopper so I can even do more awesome stuff then mentioned above. But the reason my hagrim is a boss is all 5his runes r perfect slot superiors not elites. He has 9k some attack getting a 50MAX damage penetration multipler followed by 3x damage vs armor on each of 4swings vs a valkin and then to add to that 47crit chance means 4times I get 47percent odds to win the lottery for double all that damage. Only no crits and epic to the peak valkin stand in the way....Ember is nice at 4stars for me
  • @lost_jumper1 , can you explain the reasoning behind 4 "energy" ( I assume festive) runes and one tank on Hopper? This seems to be an odd choice.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• I can steal any buff from anyone turn 1