Active group of friends looking for guild

Hi there! The thing is that we are 7 -8 friends playing the game non-stop for a few months now and we want to join an active guild. We created our own but we can't find active members so we decided to ask active guilds if they wanna give us a chance. We are lvl 61-65+, constantly playing, learning and helping each other, we do our daily quests with no exceptions, and well, we look for active friends. Is there any guild interested? We want to be competitive in an active group. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi there! I’m Captivate, an Officer in Praetorian Guard, this is just 1 of our 9 guilds in the vVv family. We are a family that uses the free app: LINE, to communicate with each other, help one another with runes, pvp teams and events, and just chit chat amongst our whole family. In our family, we have Hardcore, Grinders, Casual, and Noob players, so im sure we have a spots for you and your friends with you want to make vVv your new home.
    My Line Contact is .captivate.
    Or
    My in game name is Captivate
    If your interested.

If not, good luck to you and your friends
    :)
  • edited September 2018
    I would like to propose a semi casual guild becoming more guild active lately. The focus being on crowns only and guild games and events are optional but we do well as a group. We want to see the guild hit top 10 rewards every week. Currently we sit around 75th place each week. With your addition to the group, that goal could be met. We are friendly group of mainly level 65+ players so you would fit in nicely without missing a beat.

Message me if you are interested. We are the PVP Rough Riders. Good luck in your search!
    I demand to be acknowledged!!!
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited September 2018
    Asgärd currently has 5 spots open, maybe even more, with a minimum 175 crown requirement. It's part of the Viking family so you can move up to our higher ranking guild Välholl or Ragnarok. We even have a lower guild where you just need to logon 4 out of 7 days of the week, crowns not required. Send a friend invite to Asgärd GM WilliamWilde if you and your friends are interested. Line name Bill (WildWilly).

@ladybam
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Asgärd currently has 5 spots open, maybe even more, with a minimum 175 crown requirement. It's part of the Viking family so you can move up to our higher ranking guild Välholl or Ragnarok. We even have a lower guild where you just need to logon 4 out of 7 days of the week, crowns not required. Send a friend invite to Asgärd GM WilliamWilde if you and your friends are interested. Line name Bill (WildWilly).

@ladybam

You can also message ladybam1bam on Line. I'm the gm for Valholl and can help arrange temporary spots in Asgard until we can move you up together into Valholl and Rägnarok.