The Viking Family: Casual - F2P - Top Rewards? We have a spot for you! Contact ladybam1bam on Line

qa10hgl8tksx.jpg

Want to improve your game, get top rewards and have fun? Join the Viking Family! Rägnarok, Valhöll, Asgärd, and Fenrir Viking Hall. Weekly crown and guild game commitment varies. Contact ladybam1bam on the Line app or RebelliousAngel in game for more info.

Comments

• ladybamladybam Member
    edited September 12
    qjhulz6rid6h.jpg

• ladybamladybam Member
    edited September 25
    Another Successful Event!

wlk3qnyza7qg.jpg
    Post edited by ladybam on
  • Want top rewards and an awesome community of players? Join the Viking Family! Rägnarok, Valhöll, Asgärd, Midgärd, and Fenrir Hall. Crown & guild game requirements vary. Contact ladybam1bam on the Line app to talk about placement.

bb21r2l0vofg.jpg
  • Looking for an awesome guild? Join us! #1 Rägnarok, Valhöll, Asgärd, Midgärd & Fenrir Hall for slow levelers. Crown minimum varies by guild. Contact ladybam1bam on the line app if interested.

• Looking for a guild family? Join us! #1 Rägnarok, Valhöll, Asgärd, Midgärd & Fenrir Hall for slow levelers. Crown minimum varies by guild. Contact ladybam1bam on the line app if interested.

Valholl has 2 open spots for the upcoming reset!
  • Alas, dear lady, I am already firmly committed to another guild, otherwise the names alone would sell me. I wish you and your family of guilds well, and hope to see more of you. Might I suggest Jomsburg as another?
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!