Where is Phemus’ Epic?? >:(

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Deeeevs! We know you have Phemus’ Epic modeled out, you teased at it during the Iris event! You can’t just tease us like that! I wanna know when it’s coming out!!

I’m not actually angry, btw. Just super hyped for Phemus’ Epic.

Comments

• Unless an Epic is useful for PvP, it can only make things harder for you. Since the devs use some obscure measure of team power from some secret selection of your heroes to select how difficult the defenses you get for PvP and possibly the tower, making an unneeded epic only hurts you. For example, an unruned epic nitpick has a higher power than a non epic fully runed Agnon. The increase in power that they assign to an Epic is way to high for most heroes. The power of runes is way underestimated. I would make power ranking a top priority in the summit. I am sorry that I produced epics for a lot of heroes I do not use.
  • It's very interesting to hear your enthusiasm about Phemus' Epic. :smiley:

I want to say something about this, but I don't know.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • I haven’t used my Phemus since I stuck it to Creon’s end for some boss points.
  • What about pontifex's epic
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Unless an Epic is useful for PvP, it can only make things harder for you. Since the devs use some obscure measure of team power from some secret selection of your heroes to select how difficult the defenses you get for PvP and possibly the tower, making an unneeded epic only hurts you.

But they LOOK cool!
  • "Where is Phemus’ Epic?? >:("

Last i checked it was in the closet behind the vacuum cleaner.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    "Where is Phemus’ Epic?? >:("

Last i checked it was in the closet behind the vacuum cleaner.

I heard the Vacuum Cleaner is actually also an Epic weapon for an upcoming hero. I think they're a Nature hero with an Italian name, and they deal bonus damage to spirits!