Kozar Skin Name Poll!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey everyone!

Spoiler alert: Kozar Bonebreaker will be getting a new skin in the coming weeks (exact date TBD). We're in the process of finishing the preparations for the skin, but we're having some trouble deciding on the name, so we're hoping you'll help us out!

We've narrowed things down to five options, which are listed in alphabetical order. Whichever has the most votes as of 10am CST this Monday, September 24th will be used as the skin's name! We will not be taking votes via chat or any other social media, so if you want to vote, it has to be here!
eu42ckgn0z47.png

Kozar Skin Name Poll! 70 votes

Formal Kozar
10% 7 votes
Hog Hunter Kozar
35% 25 votes
Kozar Boarhunter
48% 34 votes
Pig Pelt Kozar
2% 2 votes
Pigskin Kozar
2% 2 votes
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited September 21
    Names are kinda meh tbh...
    :/
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
  • One of them easily sounds great than the rest. Can you guess which one?
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • hog hunter fits and makes sense. other names are extremely meh as kozar himself. i hope he's getting a rework. i don't think anyone even uses him. he doesn't even know what he is
  • Meat Drapes Kozar, hands down!
  • I wish there weren’t 4 options with pig/hog/boar in the name.

If pig is necessary why not Kozar Pigsbane?

Why not let the community suggest names, then pick your 5 favorite for us to vote on.
  • Kozar The Hasbeen
    Kozar the 8metasago
    Kozar the Meh
    Barney the DynKozar
  • Boarzar Borebreaker?
  • Kozar the useless
  • @Joel May I just say that I like that render of Kozar's skin? It's cool that you guys are providing a preview of it before it's released, you know. :smile:
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm glad you like it! We figured it'd be pretty difficult to ask your advice without showing it to you, haha.
  • I don't see an option for Ugliest Skin Ever Kozar.

• How about Pig-Thanos Dude?
  • Ugly ugly sweater Kozar
  • Cool skin. Has the DB team considered skins changing the visuals of a hero's abilities as well? I would be a lot more interested in skins if they did.
  • I wouldn't mind seeing more of that. There's been a few skins where their visuals are different than normal.
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • I vote for “sorry this skin broke your Kozar”.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yykkil wrote: »
    Cool skin. Has the DB team considered skins changing the visuals of a hero's abilities as well? I would be a lot more interested in skins if they did.

Lots of the holiday skins do stuff like that.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Does equipping this skin prevent you from bringing Kozar and Pignius to the same dungeon out of Pignius' sheer fear of Kozar?
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    edited September 22
    Yykkil wrote: »
    Cool skin. Has the DB team considered skins changing the visuals of a hero's abilities as well? I would be a lot more interested in skins if they did.

Lots of the holiday skins do stuff like that.

Oh I don't have any holiday skins in particular, I never noticed it...at any rate the most I've seen are different particle effects like on Tsume's leprechaun skin. It'd be nice for all skins to have them instead of just the holiday one
  • Pontifex's skin completely changes his look/ visuals. It's pretty cool actually. He turns into a bat when killed.
  • Kozar Boarhunter it will be huh...
    Lame name, lame voting choices, meh :/
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Kozar Boarhunter it is, thank you for your input! I can't make any promises on the when, what, and how, but we may come to the community with more polls of this nature again sometime. What I can promise is that you'll see Kozar Boarhunter in the game in the relatively near future! :smiley:
  • I think he needs to be a Gob because all the ogres have hybrid synergies. Or he could be undead- he is purple and uses bones.
  • awesome