Endurance Meta

Is anyone enjoying the meta where every team has 2 tanks, 4 Unbreakable Heart runes and each hero has multiple healing runes? For me, too many heroes are basically immune to damage now. General PvP is becoming a chore.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Don't forget how every time you think you're about to win, there's a Leo or Sol who'll just rez everyone making you have to start all over. :) :)
  • Lol players suck so bad dungeon boss had to pick their teams and rune them for em yes when I can beat everyone PvP becomes how long can I go befor3 my brain farts on me.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited October 2018
    Lol players suck so bad dungeon boss had to pick their teams and rune them for em yes when I can beat everyone PvP becomes how long can I go befor3 my brain farts on me.

???
    Post edited by Lafoote on
  • @lost_jumper1 , yes you are made of win. I worship your mad skills. When you get off break, I'd like fries with that.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @Joel
    The introduction of tank and then Unbreakable Heart runes was so poorly thought out it boggles the mind. It's like no one took the synergies into consideration. Combine with the changes to the dwarf meta and the prior changes to Emily it almost seems like they want to make PvP impossible for 90% of the players. I for one am getting more and more tired when every week it becomes harder and harder to even get through PvP and more and more is event quests are dependent on PvP. I had a ton of fun putting a useless goblin on my PvP team and proceeding to throw them at teams they had no chance of beating. Something needs to be done to fix this because it has already spiraled out of control and is getting worse.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • @Joel please up the difficulty more runes that require thinking more difficult teams tank and taunt is far from hard at all to deal with