New player goblin team build help!

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my English. I've been playing Dungeon Boss for about a week and got from the heroic portal of Kozar Bonebreaker, King Bramble, Nub Nub and other goblins. As experience in this game I have a little, I wanted to ask which squad is better? Kozar, Nub nub, Bramble and Zurk or Squinch? I want to use this part in pvp and in pve. What runes in this case are suitable for these characters? I'm 40 LVL. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• @RobyDobyDingo

Lets start you off;

This will depend on your pvp selected opponents, and what kind of defensive teams are used around your level - Goblins are susceptible to crowd control (freeze/stun/dodge/slience) and there isn't a one team dominance for pvp.

For PvE.. depends on how much grief the level you can going against.. If it's a breeze for speed, then take out your tank/healer and go all offense.

Runes... again, you'll figure that out when you go at it with a few matches, you'll notice Squinch dying too fast or Kozar can squeak some extra dmg..

Obvious rune types

Kozar: Health, Defense (Or can be Attack for revenge chaosness)

Nub: Health, Skill

Zurk: Attack, crit

Squinch: Attack, crit

Bramble: either Attack or Defense... with Kozar, you can make him attack minded.. or support maybe Skill to increase his 'party time' buff.

Pick between Zurk and Squinch as your main dmg dealer, both can be lethal - I'd pick Zurk (but against a red team, sub Squinch etc)

I'd sneak as much crit as you can.. as crits trigger affects for goblins nicely.

That should get you started, just have fun experimenting - can't go wrong, goblins have good synergy.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • MelofSteel wrote: »
    @RobyDobyDingo

Lets start you off;

This will depend on your pvp selected opponents, and what kind of defensive teams are used around your level - Goblins are susceptible to crowd control (freeze/stun/dodge/slience) and there isn't a one team dominance for pvp.

For PvE.. depends on how much grief the level you can going against.. If it's a breeze for speed, then take out your tank/healer and go all offense.

Runes... again, you'll figure that out when you go at it with a few matches, you'll notice Squinch dying too fast or Kozar can squeak some extra dmg..

Obvious rune types

Kozar: Health, Defense (Or can be Attack for revenge chaosness)

Nub: Health, Skill

Zurk: Attack, crit

Squinch: Attack, crit

Bramble: either Attack or Defense... with Kozar, you can make him attack minded.. or support maybe Skill to increase his 'party time' buff.

Pick between Zurk and Squinch as your main dmg dealer, both can be lethal - I'd pick Zurk (but against a red team, sub Squinch etc)

I'd sneak as much crit as you can.. as crits trigger affects for goblins nicely.

That should get you started, just have fun experimenting - can't go wrong, goblins have good synergy.

Thanks for the advice, tried to do as you said and very happy with the result, my Kozar destroying everyone and gets little damage, but faced a big problem (like my previous team). At my level, almost every second player has Lord Zomm on his team and I can't beat him. If I attack the usual team, my Kozar does not receive nearly the damage (for example Shadowblade deals 500-700 damage from abilities), but Lord Zomm deal 1500-3000 damage with lifesteal. It wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have a ton of health and protection that I can't really punch him and in addition, he strikes back and kill all my team and causes skillets that like him are very fat. What to do in such a situation, how to counter this character?
  • Make sure you remember that crit caps at 50% without dance party. Bramble has max crit already T think around 5 star or max ascend. Zurk and Squinch can be supports with haste and bonus flame damage...

As for Zomm, I would recommend just getting and using him.