Since Ember has recently been reworked, and Aria remains relatively unimpressive, I thought I'd pitch a few of my ideas on how to improve her.
- Remove Quick Starter I/II
- New passive, 'Rise and Shine', allowing all Light allies on Aria's team to start with full energy.
- Speed of Light Team change: Grants Light allies +20% Atk/Def, +10% Dodge, plus Light allies are Fast and Slow immune for the first turn of battle.
- Inhuman Reflexes change: Based on level of Ascension, chance to attack twice increases. 0A: 25%, 1A: 50%, 2A: 100%
- New passive, 'Did I Strike a Nerve?', granting all Rogue allies a chance to apply Nerve Damage on any single-target attack.
- Provoking Poke: Should do full damage. Currently scales off half the Atk value other heroes' basic attacks do, essentially making it deal half damage.
- Sand in the Eyes: Increase base damage. Purges buffs on the target before attacking. Also should deal splash damage to all non-target enemies, and apply 'Blinded' to all enemies damaged by the attack (-Atk/Def, currently Deadeye's unique debuff). Reduce cooldown to 5.
- Hurricane Flurry I/II: Increase base damage significantly. Reduce cooldown to 4.
- Primed Twist: When used, grants 'Primed' to ALL Rogue allies. Also grants Aria +2 energy. Reduce cooldown to 5.
Let me know what you think. Would she still be under-powered? Would she be too powerful? We can all agree she at least needs a buff.
Obviously she'd still get crushed by Dwarves, but I think that's fair. If she was to become super strong, she'd need a solid counter.