Introducing High King Valkin's Epic: Hugin and Munin

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited October 18 in General Discussion
High King Valkin has finished forging his Epic weapon, the dual blades Hugin and Munin! However, he's not ready for everyone to experience their awesome power just yet, so he's limiting it to those who help him and his Dwarven kin in the Dwarven Rune War!

Hugin and Munin increase Valkin's Attack, Defense, and Health, and gives him a chance to do an attack for 2x damage, increase the defense of all allies (including himself), and add haste to all other allies.

In addition, because Valkin is a legendary hero, he gets an improved passive: Epic Dwarven High King! This is an improvement on his Dwarven High King ability that gives all his allies +25% attack and defense, and Dwarf allies get DOUBLE the effect!

Valkin's Epic parts are currently ONLY available in the Dwarven Rune War event ticket shop. Hugin and Munin will be available on Boss Island at some point before the end of this month.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• Holy moley this will be so op!
    Level - 80
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Could you please tell us what the stat boosts are as well? Thank you.
  • Im confused. Is it a dwarven rune war or goblin rune war?
  • GOBLIN rune war
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Goblin. It's been a long day and Valkin's epic had me in a dwarven state of mind. :tongue:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ODPODP Member
    edited October 4
    So an epic that can only be purchased from the shop . What is wrong with you guys?
  • It will be available to all later after the event, just be patient...
    If you wanna pay now to play with it, that's your choice.
  • ODPODP Member
    That’s so sad. I guess anything sounds good after all the rest of the garbage shoveled our way lately.
  • I mean this is probably the most powerful epic we've gotten, so it makes sense why they madeit like this.
  • This will likely be the standard for epic releases going forward.

I’m a fan. No one will be able to max until the other epic pieces are available. You can skip the event if you want and wont miss out.
  • This epic looks like one of the best we have had so far. I am probably going to have to wait for it on the island but ill try my best to get the tickets for it!
  • BlothBloth Member
    100,000 tickets for just the 1st part of an epic seems way to much to ask.
  • I kinda agree
  • I lament for the old weak heroes without any epic, they will be soon forgotten.
    On the other hand, I’m displeased by the fact that the already-op heroes keep on getting stronger and stronger.
    R.I.P Pontifex Mortis.
  • I agree. Seeing therand will now get 75% more attack on a team with Valkin just hurts lmao. At this point he'll be killing graniteform agnon without crits
  • I'm exited to see how much damage dwarves will soon be able to do haha
  • Cool. I'll remember to grind the ice place for this when it's free in a few months xD but impressive epic. Valkin will now be the most op hero in the game since Shade and he has a better rune slot setup instead of all dark slots.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Valkin's Epic parts are currently ONLY available in the Dwarven Rune War event ticket shop. Hugin and Munin will be available on Boss Island at some point before the end of this month.

PartS or Part? The description in the event shop says Part 1. omvtzcwrvwwn.jpeg
  • edited October 5
    @NekoAtsume Purchasing that will allow you to unlock the Epic.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • This epic is gonna demand I elite rune my felhorn. Way to force my hand. Good job dungeon boss. No more free wins vs dwarfs if I can't 1shot valkin with a superior felhorn
  • BryanBryan Member
    Just to clarify, the second epic part is obtainable after you unlock the first. It will require another 100,000 tickets.

kipn7o84xg70.png
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited October 5
    Bryan wrote: »
    Just to clarify, the second epic part is obtainable after you unlock the first. It will require another 100,000 tickets.
    What are the stats that Valkin's epic boosts? Def/attack/skill?
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited October 5
    Stinky wrote: »
    What are the stats that Valkin's epic boosts? Def/attack/skill?
    At epic level 12 it's +30% atk +20% def and +20% health.

Because he is so "underpowered"... err... legendary (don't tell Igorok or Bramble) he gets an Epic trait that boosts atk and def by +50% for all dwarfs, including Valkin, and +30% for other allies.
  • Oooh what great event.. But some people can't log in game and can't participate yet. Authentication error. =(
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited October 5
    This epic is gonna demand I elite rune my felhorn. Way to force my hand. Good job dungeon boss. No more free wins vs dwarfs if I can't 1shot valkin with a superior felhorn

Please can you describe felhorn? I have no hero of that name and I have all the heroes. I'm guessing the name is different in different languages.
  • Felhorn is hagrim
  • The hero's full name is hagrim felhorn. Like Yasmin bloom, Willow swift, etc.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited October 6
    Felhorn is hagrim
    The hero's full name is hagrim felhorn. Like Yasmin bloom, Willow swift, etc.

Thanks for the clarification.

Bloth wrote: »
    100,000 tickets for just the 1st part of an epic seems way to much to ask.

I'm thinking the same. I don't really want to spend the next week constantly playing just to get something that will be available to everyone later this month anyway. Maximum 3 weeks to wait. If it was 50,000 tickets for each part I might have tried for it.