Introducing High King Valkin's Epic: Hugin and Munin

2»

Comments

• agreed
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    What an improvement. I remember all the complaints about running boss island dungeons time after time without an epic part drop. Now you can run any dungeon you want 2000 times and can be guaranteed to get the part. Even better, Valkin does not even have to be on your team.

you don even have to do that.
  • I hoped that the last hero reworks could make pvp more balanced and more fun.
    But now after I've seen a few "previews" of Valkin my hope is dead. This epic is so ridiculous overpowered. It boosts stats to the moon.
  • danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    What an improvement. I remember all the complaints about running boss island dungeons time after time without an epic part drop. Now you can run any dungeon you want 2000 times and can be guaranteed to get the part. Even better, Valkin does not even have to be on your team.

Thank you for permission to stop after the first epic part. I can watch football now.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »

Thank you for permission to stop after the first epic part. I can watch football now.

if you hadn't stopped to watch football, you could have done the day three quests and saved yourself almost 2000 dungeon runs.

too late now

• Valkin part 2 is jus too far out of f2p stamina range. My valkin does not feel much different at epic level 5...but none the less he is a little epic powerhouse. Best blue hero in the game is valkin in my opinion.
  • When is the epic gonna be on the island?
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hugin and Munin will be available on Boss Island at some point before the end of this month.

• sounds good
  • It has been SAID that the epic will be available then. But it was also said that the crown tournament reset would not change. Take that as you will.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• It has been SAID that the epic will be available then. But it was also said that the crown tournament reset would not change. Take that as you will.

Cry
    Nothing was said to me.
    Cry
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited October 2018
    Please delete me, let me go
    For I don't want to reply anymore.

I began a post, then reigned it in,
    delete me, and let me post again.

Delete me, and let me post again.

[Sung to "please release me"]

• @lost_jumper1 , it was said, by a dev, in the guild summit, immediately before the change. Are you intentionally being ill-mannered, or do have a difficulty with the language? I am inferring from your response that you are dismissing my statement of simple fact as whining. I certainly hope that is not what you meant to imply. Tone is very difficult to convey in text based communication.

• In defense of Lost Jumper, it's very clear from his posts that English is not his primary language. Guild summits are not read by everyone, and they're just discussions. The developers do not necessarily enact things said in discussions.

An official post by Joel on the Forum is a lot more official than anything from a summit.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited October 2018
    It has been SAID that the epic will be available then. But it was also said that the crown tournament reset would not change. Take that as you will.

Cry
    Nothing was said to me.
    Cry

Joel mentioned it at the end of his announcement in the first post of this thread. He used the item name so you may have missed it.
    Joel wrote: »
    Valkin's Epic parts are currently ONLY available in the Dwarven Rune War event ticket shop. Hugin and Munin will be available on Boss Island at some point before the end of this month.

• CarborundumCarborundum Member
    edited October 2018
    Reading that literally...any word on when the third part will be on the island?
    Lev. 80, Satiated Gorgon for ever!
  • is there an exact date on when it will come on the island? or just before the end of the month... I rlly want it haha
  • Joel wrote: »
    Valkin's Epic parts are currently ONLY available in the Dwarven Rune War event ticket shop. Hugin and Munin will be available on Boss Island at some point before the end of this month.

With all the other stuff going on with the lack of candy corn and the paywall events etc etc I am going to ask is what you said here still true? We only have 2 days left in the month.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • What happened to releasing Valkin epic at end of month?? Just another debacle, or are you guys waiting till the last second?

@Joel
  • Less than 24 hours until November. Maybe it will be released at 3pm CST today. 🤞
  • Valkin’s epic has made its debut on boss island!!
  • skatibian wrote: »
    What happened to releasing Valkin epic at end of month?? Just another debacle, or are you guys waiting till the last second?

@Joel

nearly last second.
    Happened after reset, with no announcement.

• @Joel seriously, you can't even make a post saying they are now available on Boss Island?
    We, the players, have to discover for ourselves they are now available and notify each other?

You know it's not the community's job to do your job for you!
    :/
  • jiev4zu5qjow.jpg

• When teammates are paralyzed they become immune to Valkin’s epic Haste buff. Intentional or bug?
    31tgedwj1zy0.png