Underestimated kozar rework

So I read his rework when he was updated and thought nothing of kozar. But then again I guess most players didnt cause I don't know why kozar isn't in the meta. He has 100percent purge n provoke on melee attacks did I mention he starts with a triple melee attack ready! U get to stack survivable hp mods to keep him alive and r rewarded with a decent attack boost. He will revenge and when he does guess what purge provoke trigger....cant wait to see the results or team/rune ideas for him. after everyone else notices. I forced kozar in and went 40-6 in my testing putting up over a 20streak n finishing my repeatable quests all while staying in top 5. Thank you for the event

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I only put one rune that gave Atk on my Kozar, the rest added Health/Defense mainly, and he still has nearly 9k Attack. Not to mention over 30k Health, and that's without any buffs from Goblin Alliance. Just his stats are pretty insane now, lol.
  • Even though Bramble still sucks, him giving kozar critical goblin stench is incredible nothing like seeing honerun crit 3 times and kozar finishing off anyone who somehow survived
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If only Zen still had Enlightenment as his first ability... Sigh...
  • Kozar doesn't need bramble. Some of the teams I was using him in. We're agnon emily Ekko kozar so who car3s about crits when I can drop ur def3nse by 60percent and then agnon storm u. Agnon ferno emily kozar. Straight rape barbs kozar purge n provoke shuts them down he can straight beat the rage off them! And then felhorn emily valkin kozar. Also the dark team of shade agnon kozar zomm or hopper over agnon.

Since I blew through all the goblin PvP r3peatables in 1sitting with kozar. I even rune him for my defense afterward 2sbd4dy4lxdi.png

Since he on my defense he has hidden stats of taunt.uh.burning skin.dmg pen vs rogues.and 10life steal. But he is holding his own on defense too so far
  • His being slow is errlavant how bout u use tusk and my kozar revenge smack off ur taunt and then my agnon go where he fancy
  • I put shade agnon kozar zomm on def3nse but might think of something less vulnerable to a Lilly vine game plan. But people still running dwarfs n non Lilly into my dungeon
  • Looks good on paper, but he is slow, can be debuffed like hell (feared, disease, wounded, burn) and meta teams eat him for breakfast.

But hey, Valkin gets a buff! You will see him soon everywhere.
  • Bro I finish3d all 40goblin PvP r3peatables with kozar n maintained top 5. U r the only one still on paper bro. Catch up
  • Valkin got a buff because he was free wins to a skilled player he was already everywhere this buff will jus buy him and dwarfs a longer stay in the meta
  • But hey now the player base is so weak dungeon boss makes the teams and runes em up for ya.
  • Do enemy Hagrims cause you problems? He's bad news as it is, I wouldn't want to see what's he's like once he hulks out after Kozar dies.
  • Na felhorn is only scary after u kill a dwarf and boost him. It not like defense felhorn gets 4 swings. Kozar can take a mad beating...almost 10k def with 30k hp that more than most Lord zomms
  • Na felhorn is only scary after u kill a dwarf and boost him. It not like defense felhorn gets 4 swings. Kozar can take a mad beating...almost 10k def with 30k hp that more than most Lord zomms

Cool, I'll actually level up my Kozar then. Thanks.
  • Bro I finish3d all 40goblin PvP r3peatables with kozar n maintained top 5. U r the only one still on paper bro. Catch up
    I don't need to catch up. My roster power high enough in contrast to yours. Just read in your other post that you have only runed 13 heroes. Keep roster power low to get easy opponents, heh?

• tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    edited October 2018
    @lost_jumper1 Actually pretty interested in using Kozar after reading this. I know you mentioned some teams, but which would you say worked the best? (I don’t have enough dark runes for a shade team, but suggestions are always good) How did you rune your Kozar cause the stats are amazing!
    Edit: how many stars is yours?
  • I tried to build an ogre/goblin team around Kozar involving stat boosting him using Grog Gnog & Nub Nub, but it didn't work out very well. In theory the Kozar I was using should have had around 43k HP, 8k def, and 17k atk, but in practise he just got frozen, debuffed, diseased, paralysed, before dying, etc.
  • I been testing him on defense and after I took taunt rune off of. Valkin team did well. I use valkin ferno emily kozar. My kozar is att att hp. I jus tried to get his hp n attack as high as I could and then i put tank in green uh in blue
  • I have runes on 13heroes because I don't use 67heroes. This match making based off roster is garbage. I think boss 100 should have to fight boss 100 I'VE ALWAYS FELT THIS WAY. Easy opponents r what make me wanna find another game to play. But I'm not trash filling my roster jus because u do
  • I still stand by my point days later that kozar can hang with the big boys. He can take a solid amount of damage he can hit decent and every revenge or melee attack he does provokes and 100percent PURGEs. KOZAR is a very decent hero now. Can't believe I over looked his update!
  • I been testing him on defense and after I took taunt rune off of. Valkin team did well. I use valkin ferno emily kozar. My kozar is att att hp. I jus tried to get his hp n attack as high as I could and then i put tank in green uh in blue

This sounds like a really good team, but the only problem if I were to use it is my Ferno lacks the stars. Do you think Hagrim would be a good temporary replacement until I get stars for Ferno with the dwarf synergies?
  • Hagrim is really good on attacks defense he favors players with best runes. This event has pushed me off kozar. But I'm gonna b trying shade grog kozar zomm. Warriors getting extra attack on kill n yellow being immune to debuff makes kozar not so appealing in PvP