Kozar teams

tyler0118tyler0118 Member
edited October 2018 in My Dungeon Discussion
What would be good team synergies for Kozar and how would you rune him? (Non goblin team). Maybe an ogre/monster team? I was thinking of maybe Kozar, Phemus, Emily, and Phenol. Phenol will start with a taunt and have high heath, plus some more with phemus. Emily will be there to revive him for if Agnon kills him or Abigail. Phemus gives damage penetration to Kozar and Phenol. Kozar also gets more stats from being in a team with Phemus. Phemus is the damage dealer while Kozar can purge and add debuffs, Emily heals, cleanses, and revives, while Phenol tanks and poisons. I think it might work well saying it, but it may turn out different. Thoughts?

Comments

• For this event I put a Tank rune on him, so that he'd take all the early punishment. I've been using a few teams that then basically 3 man it - often Lily, Agnon and Solaris. Kozar gets duffed up, Lily gets her vines away, Agnon kills someone and sometimes Solaris gets to revive Kozar and one other. So I don't care how he hits, so I've runed him for defence.
  • gradders wrote: »
    For this event I put a Tank rune on him, so that he'd take all the early punishment. I've been using a few teams that then basically 3 man it - often Lily, Agnon and Solaris. Kozar gets duffed up, Lily gets her vines away, Agnon kills someone and sometimes Solaris gets to revive Kozar and one other. So I don't care how he hits, so I've runed him for defence.

I added something else to the post if you want to change your comment based on what I added 👍
  • Oof
  • Last event I went taunt kozar, grog + 2 heroes, never use him again after the event over.
  • To be honest I didn't roll with any synergies for Kozar for the goblin event. All I did was rune him up defensively and with a tank rune; my Kozar isn't 6* and without going whole hog on the defensive runes he dies horribly. Then I stuck him on a team with Emily, Agnon and either Valkin or Ferno (depending on who I was facing). I didn't field Kozar against dwarves, but versus barbs his dispel was very handy.

If I had to design a team with Kozar in mind, though, I'd go the dark team route. Something like Kozar, Shade, Agnon and Zomm. Shroud helps out Kozar a lot; revenge attacks are useless if Kozar is frozen, dazed, paralysed, etc. Even if you don't want to go full dark team - I know you had a shortage of dark runes a while ago - I would really recommend Shade at least.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    To be honest I didn't roll with any synergies for Kozar for the goblin event. All I did was rune him up defensively and with a tank rune; my Kozar isn't 6* and without going whole hog on the defensive runes he dies horribly. Then I stuck him on a team with Emily, Agnon and either Valkin or Ferno (depending on who I was facing). I didn't field Kozar against dwarves, but versus barbs his dispel was very handy.

If I had to design a team with Kozar in mind, though, I'd go the dark team route. Something like Kozar, Shade, Agnon and Zomm. Shroud helps out Kozar a lot; revenge attacks are useless if Kozar is frozen, dazed, paralysed, etc. Even if you don't want to go full dark team - I know you had a shortage of dark runes a while ago - I would really recommend Shade at least.
    Yeah I tried some Kozar teams after I posted this and they all went horribly XD. I gave up on a team for him, but I’m still trying to look for unique teams that work and keep the PvP forum alive and good for newer players to find teams. Yeah that’s why I’ve been making all these posts with team suggestions btw XD. Ideas for me to try and for newer players.
  • @Stinky is there a site better for talking about this other than these forums cause they’re so inactive
  • tyler0118 wrote: »
    @Stinky is there a site better for talking about this other than these forums cause they’re so inactive

If u ain't oppose to it, go download free communication app line from Google play/apple store, join a big guild family, most big guilds use it, real pvp talks lie in those chats lol
  • li30 wrote: »
    tyler0118 wrote: »
    @Stinky is there a site better for talking about this other than these forums cause they’re so inactive

If u ain't oppose to it, go download free communication app line from Google play/apple store, join a big guild family, most big guilds use it, real pvp talks lie in those chats lol
    Thanks for this!! Joined a discord server but I’ll try this and see which is better
  • edited October 2018
    @tyler0118 You’re in the Discord server? You know, I’d be happy to listen what your experience in there has been as I’ve been thinking about providing some improvements.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • @tyler0118 You’re in the Discord server? You know, I’d be happy to listen what your experience in there has been as I’ve been thinking about providing some improvements.

I haven’t had much experience yet as I only joined last night but I’ll let you know!!