More barbarian stuff

Corvetteken1Corvetteken1 Member
edited October 9 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
Once again a team of barbarians 10 levels lower take out 3 teams of 70+ with superior runes so I can’t finish the tower again. What’s the point of having levels? What a load of crap
Post edited by Joel on

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    Send in a team of level one heroes to soak up Shade's Haunt, Abigail's Shout and Balog's Cry Havoc. The fight is now much, much easier, you just need a way to reliably dispel Shade's Spirit Link (or send in a team that's outright immune to it).
  • Emily, Ferno, Valkin Dhaegon.

Barbarians have been owned for months, I didn't think they still caused anybody problems.

It's not just about the level of your heroes and enemies and runes, it's also about bringing the right team.
  • I liked the original title better.
  • Once again a team of barbarians 10 levels lower take out 3 teams of 70+ with superior runes so I can’t finish the tower again. What’s the point of having levels? What a load of crap

Barbarians are stupidly overpowered, everyone knows this. If you want free wins, go make a barbarian team. If you choose to not make one, just have fun playing the game but don't expect to win.

Stop whining and don't expect anything to change because it has been like this for many months and they obviously aren't going to fix it.
  • Once again a team of barbarians 10 levels lower take out 3 teams of 70+ with superior runes so I can’t finish the tower again. What’s the point of having levels? What a load of crap

You are aware that they made the assassin team just to handle barbarians?
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • I have a barbarian team and an assasin with superior runes and they both get their **** kicked by barbarian teams or by teams with Emily, Solaris gortusk and the plummeting doom guy ( can’t remember his name) because as soon as I kill one of them they resurrect and their special attacks reset way faster for the tower team then they do for my teams. These are level 62/64 teams taking out 3 teams or more of level 71 while sustaining barely any damage. It’s ****
  • Well, you've already been told how to beat barbs. For what it's worth I prefer using Emily+Ferno over assassins, as per Barleyman's post. Against res-heavy teams you'll want to bring along Hopper; more specifically against Emily+Sol+Agnon+Goretusk there's only one damage dealer, so find a way around Gore's taunt (N.B. he loses taunt when he gets up to three stacks of Mammoth Guard, and he gains a stack when hit) and do your best to kill Agnon off the bat. Sol only gives fellow beasts a phoenix feather automatically, so your Hopper will immediately stomp Agnon's corpse.

Level doesn't matter a huge deal stat-wise, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I wouldn't find it much fun to have no chance at all against higher level teams, so that means lower level teams have to have a chance to beat me. Swings and roundabouts.