Daeris Skin Name Poll!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey everyone!

We're going to be releasing a new skin for Shadow Queen Daeris at some point in the relatively near future and are hoping you'll help us decide what the name should be!

We've narrowed things down to five options, which are listed in alphabetical order. Whichever has the most votes as of 10am CST this Monday, October 15th will be used as the skin's name! We will not be taking votes via chat or any other social media, so if you want to vote, it has to be here!
ntxj9t1hdf9q.png

Daeris Skin Name Poll! 111 votes

Dark Side Daeris
9% 11 votes
Lunar Guardian Daeris
28% 32 votes
Moonbeam Daeris
6% 7 votes
Moon Priestess Daeris
32% 36 votes
Moon Queen Daeris
22% 25 votes
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Hope it doesn't cost cash again :(
  • BlothBloth Member
    Oh........it will be. It.....will...beeeeeeee
  • I don’t care what it costs, I love this skin!
  • Where's the option for "Knuckledragger Daeris"? I guess all of that archery's murder on the arms.
    Hope it doesn't cost cash again :(
    They've got to get money somehow, and I'd prefer they charge for cosmetics than for victory.
  • Since it didn’t come up last guild summit: doing a skin-name poll (for the first time, right?) and then making the skin pay-only rubbed people the wrong way.
  • Cool skin all uncool names.
  • Darkwitch shadow queen ftw
  • Yay I'm also working on a Female team this will make them look cooler. Thank you
  • Yea the next new hero is def gonna be an elf. The question is will they be a flop because their allies suck?
    cough cough
    iris
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Hope it doesn't cost cash again :(

Most games that have skins have them cost cash. They need to make money somehow.

Frankly, I hope they do the buy-a-quest-line thing again, because that allows them to lower the price of the skin down to something more reasonable. Usually skins that you have to buy cost $15-$25, but with the quest line deal, they made it cost $10. And all you had to do were some super easy tasks.
  • danacdanac Member
    pretty princess daeris
  • Everyone was fine with the quest line itself, but the "Loot Pass" name was the issue. If you just called it a quest i'd be much more satisfied.
  • They missed a REALLY good opportunity to go with the whole spider priestess/ goblin queen theme here. Too bad.
    ddb02fujrcxi.jpg

• Sailor Eris.
    ddb02fujrcxi.jpg

Sailor Eris.

Aaaaah, I see what you did there...
    How about "Unnecessarily large-and-spikey cuffs Daeris"? Seriously, what are those cuffs!?
  • I like em
  • Dark Side Daeris is better... SERIOUSLY NOBODY SEES THE DARTH SIDIOUS REFERENCE???? *sigh*
  • Now you tell me that?! :o
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    It was a close vote, but Moon Priestess Daeris will be available within the next lunar cycle ;)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • kmobkmob Member
    For 9.99

What a joke