Who took the BOSS out of boss 100

A while ago you needed 110k trophies to have a shot at staying in boss 100. Lately it only takes about 70k trophies. Why has this changed? Please vote.

Who took the BOSS out of boss 100 18 votes

Boss 100 rune available in Honor shop
11%
ObiWanCannoliExalted 2 votes
Most of the Whales have swam away
22%
phoxterAlecat97sirolk99lost_jumper1 4 votes
PVP match making broken
16%
gmunsirtainlyunknown_player 3 votes
PvP to hard
11%
echonapDrJawaPhD 2 votes
PvP to stale
16%
Ududu2hudson1520MrTheWaffleKing 3 votes
Reward not worth effort
22%
WasiBlothVeronicakmob 4 votes

Comments

• It wasn’t me. I blame the monkey.
  • PVP match making broken
    Nah, whales are still here (VIP 10). Just letting the Kings of exploit have their unit measuring contest to themselves.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Nah, whales are still here (VIP 10). Just letting the Kings of exploit have their unit measuring contest to themselves.

Show us on the muppet where JL hurt you...
  • Most of the Whales have swam away
    Why PvP? Put an account upgrade rune as the reward and 100players will put their gems in the raid machine.
  • A system it’s not possible to compete in without spending every single week is toxic to begin with. The necessity of buying tickets to participate makes it a literal pay to win.
  • Most of the Whales have swam away
    Lafoote wrote: »
    A system it’s not possible to compete in without spending every single week is toxic to begin with. The necessity of buying tickets to participate makes it a literal pay to win.

I assure you it is possible to be in Boss100 every week being TOTALLY F2P.
    I have done that for over 1 year. Then I joined the dark side.
    Other than me many have done the same, @lost_jumper1 is one of them.
  • PVP match making broken
    PVP matchmaking broken.

Who took the BOSS out of boss 100?

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?
    Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
    Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
    Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip?
  • Confirmed. 70k gets you in. So sad. b2gbbjp6rnpw.png
  • edited October 2018
    PVP match making broken
    My question is how many raid tickets were expended for that 70k? Maximum free replenish is a total of 12 per day. Over a one week period of time, this amounts to 84 raid tickets. Beyond that you must expend either gems or money. Oh, almost forgot, I think you receive more if your guild does well in the crown tournament. 10 or so, plus one for completing the guild quest each day so that would be 17 more. So did you make it to 99 in 101 raids or less? Or were resources expended such as gems, aether, money, etc? Just curious. Personally, I am so disenchanted with PvP, and have been for so long, that I have well over 1,000 raid tickets banked.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @unknown_player I did it in about 175 raids. I used guild rewards, aether and gems. I Stopped when it cost 60 gems to refresh and had a few decent streaks. No money was used.