Hero Spotlight: Jibber Clenchjaw

2»

Comments

• I just need more tokens for jibber and he should be rlly good
  • Still confused on the words "Sometimes appears at night with Jabber" part of where to find him
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • It means nothing, it's just a little bit of background story for a laugh.
    DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!
  • haha I actually thought it meant something as well
  • Jibber... a hero... and its similar to the one I had in MIND!?!?!?!? (I need tokens now, I don't even have him :(
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Still confused on the words "Sometimes appears at night with Jabber" part of where to find him

Both are clearly werewolves. It would be fun to have Jerry as a Jabber skin.
  • Jibber, Jabber, Jebber, Jobber, Jubber, and Jybber.
  • @Joel is there going to be a way to get jibber soon?
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    J’bber
    J’bber

Ok, this is epic. We need a fedora J'bber.

• Okay, so the real question is: Does anyone who has played the game for more than 6 months actually use it?[/quote]

I do. I’ve been playing for like a year, and I’m only lvl 50 (don’t insult me, I know that’s terrible)
  • Rarity: bronze
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 7
    Day XXX, I don't know how long it has been, what has changed *Looks* a whole lot! Gets jibber, gets him up to 2 star, fully ascends him, also spending 800 gems in the process, try him out, he works great, the ultimate beast, the long awaited duo, the power fluctuation that beasts needed...

World War Jabber Here we come.