I consider making a comeback

noamsadehnoamsadeh Member
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys! I have not played dungeon boss for about 1-2 years and i'm considering making a comeback. Now, the last time i played i was kind of pissed about the changes in the game, like, they nerfed MK who was one of my aces and that really took out the fun in the game for me... is there a point to start again (from the point i ended)? I see a lot of complaints about the game in the forum, but comming back to the forun made me consider it now...
Anyway whats your sujestions? I'd love to hear it.
Sorry for my english it is not my native language,
Thank you for your comments, have a nice weekend! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Comments

• There have been a lot of changes during the last 1 or 2 years ... maybe start it like playing a new game ...

And because of favourite heroes ... they can change with every event or new hero release or epic or changing meta ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy the game ... and its community

Welcome back ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • I hope you come back and enjoy it. But I will say this

You will be at a huge disadvantage in pvp without the tank, unbreakable heart, and energy runes you have missed.

Surely they will have another cash grab for each though eventually.

$$$$welcome back $$$$$

• I would start over from the beginning if I were you. According to the high end players, low level players have all the advantages.
  • kmob wrote: ยป
    I hope you come back and enjoy it. But I will say this

You will be at a huge disadvantage in pvp without the tank, unbreakable heart, and energy runes you have missed.

Surely they will have another cash grab for each though eventually.

$$$$welcome back $$$$$

When i decided to quit there were already runes... i downloaded the game about an hour ago and i think it is not that different than when i quit... but i do find it difficult in the pvp and boss mode (im lvl 60).

Also i wanted to ask for hero combos i can use... my main heroes are MK, Pontifex, That dwarf healer, the furnace, Shade, that two headed blue monster, Lord Zomm, CKB...

Will appritiate your help with that issue.
  • For the campaign you could fashion a team from Furnace, Dagrund (aka dwarf healer) and Zomm for a lot of dungeons, and then whichever damage dealer is best for the level. Honestly, if you've finished normal and challenge modes, I wouldn't bother with the boss mode campaign and instead work on epics as necessary. Zomm, Dagrund, Emily and Shade are all clamouring for those totems. Nowadays, Emily is amazing once you get her epic and runes sorted; don't overlook her because she'll be a great help.

Pontifex and Bramble should be left in the village.

If you don't go at levelling at a mad pace you should be able to take on the tower, just make sure your Zomm is tough enough to take a beating and he'll drag the rest of your team to the top. If you have Zomm and/or Goretusk, it's only around level 68+ that the tower becomes a challenege in my experience, assuming you've upgraded from those improved runes.

Right now, Valkin is hot stuff. Scrounge up those gems and wait for him to come into the portal, especially since you have Dagrund.
  • @noamsadeh DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY!!!
    (just saying)...
  • Stinky wrote: ยป
    For the campaign you could fashion a team from Furnace, Dagrund (aka dwarf healer) and Zomm for a lot of dungeons, and then whichever damage dealer is best for the level. Honestly, if you've finished normal and challenge modes, I wouldn't bother with the boss mode campaign and instead work on epics as necessary. Zomm, Dagrund, Emily and Shade are all clamouring for those totems. Nowadays, Emily is amazing once you get her epic and runes sorted; don't overlook her because she'll be a great help.

If you don't go at levelling at a mad pace you should be able to take on the tower, just make sure your Zomm is tough enough to take a beating and he'll drag the rest of your team to the top. If you have Zomm and/or Goretusk, it's only around level 68+ that the tower becomes a challenege in my experience, assuming you've upgraded from those improved runes.

Right now, Valkin is hot stuff. Scrounge up those gems and wait for him to come into the portal, especially since you have Dagrund.

I actually have Valkin!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    But sadly he's yet not strong enough... i still need to ascend him and all.
    I guess i deleted the game in a bad form... most of my heroes are weak for their level and lots of them are not even high level, i think my biggest problem is coins and perhaps celestial evos as well.
    Anyway thanks for the feedback!
  • Stinky wrote: ยป
    For the campaign you could fashion a team from Furnace, Dagrund (aka dwarf healer) and Zomm for a lot of dungeons, and then whichever damage dealer is best for the level. Honestly, if you've finished normal and challenge modes, I wouldn't bother with the boss mode campaign and instead work on epics as necessary. Zomm, Dagrund, Emily and Shade are all clamouring for those totems. Nowadays, Emily is amazing once you get her epic and runes sorted; don't overlook her because she'll be a great help.

I actually have Valkin!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    But sadly he's yet not strong enough... i still need to ascend him and all.
    I guess i deleted the game in a bad form... most of my heroes are weak for their level and lots of them are not even high level, i think my biggest problem is coins and perhaps celestial evos as well.
    Anyway thanks for the feedback!

Oh, nice one! I can't remember how expensive Valkin's first ascension is, only that his final one was pretty costly. If his first one isn't a problem then you can probably still do well with a once-ascended Valkin; it might be worth giving him a shot.

It might seem intuitive to get every hero high levelled but the current system punishes you for doing so. Roster power plays a significant role in PvP and tower matchmaking; by levelling up all your heroes you risk being matched up against people better runed than you, and if your enemy has superior runes and 6* heroes while you have greater runes and 4* heroes, having fourty max level heroes sitting in the village won't be much help. Only level up the heroes you'll actually need.
  • ClaraRClaraR Member
    edited October 2018
    You can get Hagrim tokens easily as a guild reward ... join a guild that helps you getting all relevant updates of the actual teams/events/structures and enjoy the game
    Hagrim/Valkin combinations are often used nowadays and you will have fun with them in pve/pvp
  • ClaraR wrote: ยป
    You can get Hagrim tokens easily as a guild reward ... join a guild that helps you getting all relevant updates of the actual teams/events/structures and enjoy the game
    Hagrim/Valkin combinations are often used nowadays and you will have fun with them in pve/pvp

Great, thanks!
    Are there any sujestions to how to get coins and celestial evos easier? cause it seems that this is my main problem at the moment...
    And btw should i completly stop investin on heroes like ponti, bramble and MK? Or are they not actually useless? And what heroe should i start investing in?
  • Yeah ... I would focus on a few heroes you need/want to use actually and build them up ascend and upgrade them and their abilities)
    So you can hoard a little bit of gold and work on a stronger team

For getting gold:
    Run/quickloot gold island, try to run tower, and buy the gold offer in honor shop 2x ...
    During 2x gold events... run higher/harder dungeons (hardest gold island...) boss mode dungeons gives you more gold than normal mode ...

For getting celestial evos:
    Decide which you need first
    Run the evo island when possible (Monday to Friday... I did the 0 stamina one only in former days)
    If you do not need to run dungeons for token to make your daily quests ... run the dungeon where that celestial evo may drop
    Look through shops ... celestial evos are offered in tower and honor shop also ...
    During events look through event dungeons ... sometimes there are special dungeons where rare celestial evos are dropping quite good
    Craft them ... You will always have the issue of 1 missing link ... if needed ... craft it

Best luck!
  • Thanks! I'll do my best, i now found out that Valkin, Grog nog, Dagrund and furnace is a nice combo and im doing well on pvp aswell as dungeons with this one. I will now focus on on getting Valkin ascended and Grog nog's epic...
    If you any other sujestions and tips i will be glad to hear them.
    Thanks!
  • Actually nice heroes/often in use ...
    Gt (goretusk)
    Hagrim
    Emily
    Abigail
    Drakk
    Mk (masuta kira)
    Agnon
    Shade

If you love using grog ...
    Gt and Solaris will give you a good beast team start

If you love valkin ...
    Hagrim, dagrund, therand gives you actually lots of options and power with dwarves meta.

Barbs have become interesting again with event buff and their synergies
    Abigail, Drakk can be used in many mixed teams
    A lot of teams you can try to find out and mix ...
    Have fun to find out ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Come back, they released JIBBER!
  • If u come back Idk ur level but for mk to have been an ace it must been low. If u get to a certain level the game rewards superior runes for example might be able to purchase runes for tickets. But either way these runes r so frequent that if u jus level up and ascension farm u can start building teams that win very cost effectively allowing u to daily gem stack from towers n PvP n quests feel free to check out my Edward Allen Walsh YouTube channel to get a semi up to date idea of what going on in PvP goodluck
  • If u come back Idk ur level but for mk to have been an ace it must been low. If u get to a certain level the game rewards superior runes for example might be able to purchase runes for tickets. But either way these runes r so frequent that if u jus level up and ascension farm u can start building teams that win very cost effectively allowing u to daily gem stack from towers n PvP n quests feel free to check out my Edward Allen Walsh YouTube channel to get a semi up to date idea of what going on in PvP goodluck

I'm level 60 but when i decided to quit MK got nerfed... before that he had to shots at his special attack and was much powerful againts undeads.
    Anyway, about the runes, i dont think i have good runes... if you have any advices on how to get better ones i would love to hear them.
    Thanks anyway...
  • Events we jus had a yellow rogue for 50k tickets. Every event seems to hand them out