Crown Tournament Additions & Changes

2»

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @ClaraR We've added 125 crowns to all guilds to account for the players who missed crowns, which actually ends up being more than guilds should have needed in terms of crown reimbursement. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel I’m missing 40 crowns as are others in my guild. If four or more missed cause you guys messed up that’s 160 plus crowns so how is 125 fine you said in two posts not to worry you would give us the crowns we missed
  • You should’ve said don’t worry we will send 125 crowns and keep the rest. But don’t worry you can buy what we stole from you for 9.99$. My guild def had 4 or more that collected that didn’t count that’s at least 160 crowns
  • Joel wrote: »
    @ClaraR We've added 125 crowns to all guilds to account for the players who missed crowns, which actually ends up being more than guilds should have needed in terms of crown reimbursement. :)

Sorry but i do not think that 125 crowns fill up the missing crowns ...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited October 2018
    If your guild had more than 3 players who missed out on crowns, please contact customer support with your guild information and the number of players who didn't get their crowns.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    If your guild had more than 3 players who missed out on crowns, please contact customer support with your guild information and the number of players who didn't get their crowns.

thank you very much for your response
  • If anyone needs some crowns, you can buy 200 in the shop.
  • What is the current crown quests reset time?
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited November 2018
    Monday 3pm CST (when events begin and end)