Which aspect of rune management is most important to you?

These are the points that were discussed in the DBDG yesterday regarding rune management. Today’s poll is replicated here for those who don’t wish to use Line but still would like to be heard.

Which aspect of rune management is most important to you? 17 votes

Equip runes from inventory,, not the hero card.
5%
FloorWhoore 1 vote
Max upgrade with one button
17%
CrumblerStinkyKeoLegend 3 votes
Salvage all level 1 runes with one button
5%
sirolk99 1 vote
Lock runes option, salvage all unlocked
35%
NiliMomBoAllasamallialythstihlbeckonShadowAssassinNinjaNurse00 6 votes
Salvage by type - below x stars, rarity, etc
5%
frenchfrie08 1 vote
Unrune all heroes for discounted price
11%
Scroom407MrTheWaffleKing 2 votes
Locate rune by stat
5%
MonkeyHunter 1 vote
Raise rune capacity
5%
unknown_player 1 vote
Standardize rune names (i.e. no more stealth UH runes)
5%
echonap 1 vote
Fix runes dropping in event dungeons even if at capacity
0%

Comments

• Unrune all heroes for discounted price
    I would love max upgrade, lock runes, salvage by rarity, and unrune for discount. Standard rune names should have been there from the beginning. Also rune cap would be nice but isn't that much of an issue.
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited October 2018
    Locate rune by stat
    Other: I want to be able to salvage a rune just collected on dungeon completion screen.

Also: we should be able to see equipped and unequipped runes on the same screen.

My vote is tied between rune sorting and standardize rune names. All great suggestions for improvement.
  • Lock runes option, salvage all unlocked
    Raising the rune capacity to 300 or 400 would help along with locking runes to “keep” and salvaging the rest
    Contact me on Line chat ID: ninjanurse00
  • I need a none of the above option. I feel there are too many other things that they can work on that are more important than these rune issues.
  • Max upgrade with one button
    Max upgrade gets my vote. Whenever I get a new rune, I have to press 29 times to make it worthwhile. C'mon.

I can't say I'd make use of advanced ways of salvaging runes. If you're at max runes then you can get materials from runic chests. All the runes that drop from dungeons are pants, so it seems detrimental for me to not be capped. Right?
  • Salvage all level 1 runes with one button
    Runes runes runes...