Undead team

Hello everyone, I want to ask your advice on compiling a team of the undead and their runes. First I want to say that I have all the undead characters except Lord Zomm. Also have Ponti.
The idea was to make the team, consisting of: Hansuke (epic increases defense), Overlord Executum (+30% def to undead), Ponti (+attack and defense for the undead), and a choice between Brom and Yorick. What would you recommend? Whether to take in a team Ponti, as he is not getting buffs, since it is not undead? Will such a team be relevant without Zomm? Maybe suggest other options for teams out of these characters?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Zomm is the key for undead. Without him, you don't really have a team. Even with him, a full undead team is practically useless.

*Note - new hero Craw may change my opinion on a full undead team, but nobody will have him 5* for quite some time.
  • RobyDobyDingoRobyDobyDingo Member
    edited October 2018
    echonap wrote: »
    Zomm is the key for undead. Without him, you don't really have a team. Even with him, a full undead team is practically useless.

*Note - new hero Craw may change my opinion on a full undead team, but nobody will have him 5* for quite some time.

Thank you, may be you're right, but now i'm lvl 54 and have full goblin team and suck a lot (in pvp with similar power), wanna change something.
    Post edited by RobyDobyDingo on
  • i got my dreams crushed just like you...
    we have to get Dwarfs or Barbs if we want to be competitive.

but Zomm at least is good on the Tower. I ran an undead team but without zomm they just wasnt that good. The passive bonuses they share with eachother are negligible when compared to runes
  • echonap wrote: »
    Zomm is the key for undead. Without him, you don't really have a team. Even with him, a full undead team is practically useless.

Thank you, may be you're right, but now i'm lvl 54 and have full goblin team and suck a lot (in pvp with similar power), wanna change something.
    In all honesty, when I use Zomm (in the tower) I don't use any other undead alongside him, unless I need Hansuke to dispel a taunt or something. What other heroes do you have? Maybe you're sitting on a decent team comp without really knowing it.
    edited October 2018
    Stinky wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »

In all honesty, when I use Zomm (in the tower) I don't use any other undead alongside him, unless I need Hansuke to dispel a taunt or something. What other heroes do you have? Maybe you're sitting on a decent team comp without really knowing it.
    The problem is that I don't have the key characters for each team, from the dwarves I have only Rogar, Therand and Dagrund, of assassins i dont have MK, of undead Zomm, of the beasts Solaris, etc., I dont have all the rarest and most desired heroes.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited October 2018
    If you have Goretusk, you don't need to use him with Solaris. Nowadays when I run him, he's often the only beast on the team.

Beyond that, I guess hold onto your gems. Maybe there'll be a dedicated Zomm portal coming up soon.
    edited October 2018
    Stinky wrote: »
    If you have Goretusk, you don't need to use him with Solaris. Nowadays when I run him, he's often the only beast on the team.

Beyond that, I guess hold onto your gems. Maybe there'll be a dedicated Zomm portal coming up soon.

what command it is possible to pick up to Goretusk?