RESOLVED: Blank Jibber Reward Mails

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited October 2018 in Announcements
EDIT: We've released a fix that will restore rewards to all of the blank mails. If you accidentally deleted the mail while it was blank, please contact customer support and they'll send you the rewards.

Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue that has caused Jibber reward mails to become blank and are actively testing a fix. If the fix works, the result will simply be that the mail will be restored. If our tests do not work, we will re-send rewards to players in the mail.

Regardless, there is no need to contact customer support for this issue. I will update this thread as our solution is finalized.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Why does everything break in this game? We can't get mail without it not working
  • @Joel - My Jibber email came in fine (like most of my emails) but I have a different message - dated 7 days ago - that is blank. I am almost positive that it was my Guild Crowns: Guild Ranking Rewards for that week.

How do I get this resolved?

Thank you.
  • Same as PugsOfWar, I got my jabber email and I’m missing my max guild crowns rewards from last week.
  • Foulix wrote: »
    Same as PugsOfWar, I got my jabber email and I’m missing my max guild crowns rewards from last week.

The Jibber email IS the blank email. Remember the 16k and 20k rewards for the crown tournament last week? That is the blank email.
  • SirJuice wrote: »
    The Jibber email IS the blank email. Remember the 16k and 20k rewards for the crown tournament last week? That is the blank email.

All I know is that I collected the Jibber tokens we got from the most recent pay to play event and my crown rewards from 7 days ago are missing. My blank email is from 7 days ago.

Maybe your bugged email is different than mine.
  • I am not sure customer service can do anything about the friend requests that I might have lost. Do you think customer service can find friends for me? Joel, will you be my friend?
  • Why does everything break in this game? We can't get mail without it not working

Because (and I quote):

"The Team at Boss Fight includes some of the most talented game developers in the industry,” said Verdu. “The core team has been together for more than a decade and has made high quality game experiences for consoles, PCs, and mobile devices.

• @Joel I’m still waiting for customer support to send me an email so I can reset my password. Is 3 plus hours the usual wait time? Just forget it and keep the summons and raid tickets. I will go back to the game and get my 10 candy corn average per dungeon.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I am not sure customer service can do anything about the friend requests that I might have lost. Do you think customer service can find friends for me? Joel, will you be my friend?

isn't that a lot of wishful thinking?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 2018
    @PugsOfWar @foulix did you ever get your guild weekly crown rewards back?