Guild Event Tomorrow (11/1) Starting at 4pm, Players Must Be In Guilds Before Event Start!

2»

Comments

• A fair, just, and reasonable statement. My observations were based on a pattern of behavior. Behavior which can be corrected, if the actor is willing. We shall see.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Hey, I know this is an unpopular opinion, but maybe we shouldn’t judge the event before it comes out? IMO the difference between enjoying a game and hating it is judging new content before it is even released.

Personally, I have noticed this kind of event suggested many times by the community, and at the very least, they listened to us on that. I honestly feel like they might have learned something from slaughtering the Halloween event, and that we should give them a chance.

Let’s just wait and see which way the wind blows. If the event is good, then good on us and then. If it sucks, then we have a right to complain like we did during the Halloween event. This is how change is made.

But not pre-judging REALLY hurts the business at my torches and pitchforks concession. And I really NEED he extra spending money for Christmas!
  • Lol their track record speaks for itself! I’ll take 2 torches and 2 pitchforks please.
  • Event should be live right now. No-prize to reporter of first bug.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @Scroom407
    Because, Yorick has Chilling touch, disease touch, fire touch, and Electric skin, plus an Unbreakable heart will match his Warlord Yorick skin!.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!