RESOLVED: Stormcrow Invasion Reward Mail

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited November 7 in Announcements
Edit: The reward mail should now be fulfilled for all players!

Hey everyone,

We are aware that the Stormcrow Invasion mail was not sent correctly and are working to get the correct mail sent. There is no need to contact customer support about this issue. I'll update this thread when I have more information.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up!
  • Hey... Don't forget our weekly guild crown rewards! Those are missing too!!!
  • I think PA broke the game... Please tell them no more scores in the Billions...
    Just another nerd in the herd!
  • @Joel
    This is no longer acceptable. It is well past time to admit you guys have major issues,and start treating everyone like what we are. CUSTOMERS.
    I implore everyone to review the game in your app store.
  • @Charon I have reviewed the game on App Store but is still at 4.6. After this Furnace Gate, Bosfight can keep the missing rewards. I am about ready to do bare minimum or get out.
  • PizzaPizza Member
    Meh the rewards for the event weren’t really even that great anyways, but as long as I do get them some time this week that’ll be fine. I’m happy about the compensation reward for the candy corn event.
  • @topnight, every time they release a patch, that is considered a newer version of the game. The one time the rating dropped significantly, a patch was released and we got..... Chat muting! Wow, what a HUGE difference that made. Our only hope is to continue to express our dissatisfaction by..... NOT SPENDING!!!!! That will be listened to. Anything else can be dismissed. Loss of revenue will be addressed.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Phouka79Phouka79 Member
    edited November 6
    Well it’s good to see that they could do a forced update and add the Kozar skin quest into the shop again. That is certainly more important than getting those rewards fixed and passed out...
  • Are you also aware that you are charging real money to play today's quest line? Because that is bull shite
    KashHatton
  • Phouka79 wrote: »
    Well it’s good to see that they could do a forced update and add the Kozar skin quest into the shop again. That is certainly more important than getting those rewards fixed and passed out...

I've received two in-game emails trying to get me to spend more money, but no reward email yet for the botched 'no reward' event. I find this offensive. Time to get your priorities straight Dungeon Boss.
  • Hmmm....

I don't suppose that would be considered unsolicited commercial email....probably not, but..it does make you stop and think.

I'm going to refer to this game as $DB$ now (or Dungeon Bo$$.)

Guess I'll do whatever dailies they've left me that don't cost me anything then get back to the other mobile game I've been spending time on lately.
  • li30li30 Member
    @Joel
    Last time weekend jibber token reward mail turned into blank I deleted the mail, hence didn't get it when u guys fixed the issue firsthand, it was via CS that I received the mail eventually. I suggest u send in game notification or inform ppl on the forum dont delete the blank mails in case players wont get them when the problem is solved.
  • AmkdrAmkdr Member
    Guys you still working on sending out the mails ?
  • I haven't got mine yet...
  • Can you also pass along that Craw's Immortality Through Death passive doesn't work? Dungeon Boss has figured out how to make simple stat change passives like that work years ago.

Between the game being so ridden with bugs, having lots of empty customer support tickets unanswered, and the overall dodgey-ness over our genuine concerns for the state of the game (via. summit) , it really seems like the Dungeon Boss team is short staffed (if it is, then just come clean so that we stop berating you all ).
  • Odds are their current 19 employees are 17 executives, 1 programmer, and Joel.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• SinfulSaintSinfulSaint Member
    edited November 6
    Please don't scare away Joel... Many of us like Joel... If we lose Joel we lose a huge benefit to the game, and to the community. Please practice the golden rule.

If you would like to help the one programmer and Joel, you can apply here:

http://www.bossfightentertainment.com/careers

Lots of positions open. Apply like crazy, fill the openings, then the game will get better. You will also make money which means you can afford to play the game...
  • It's a win-win!
  • ...ok, but seriously, has anyone gotten their rewards yet? I deleted the two mail items, not knowing should have kept them? @Joel
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    You pushed “Accept” on an Email with no rewards? That decision is binding in any court of law.
  • I did not delete the empty reward email but it disappeared on it’s own. At least new event is not bugged! 😜
  • TopKnight wrote: »
    I did not delete the empty reward email but it disappeared on it’s own. At least new event is not bugged! 😜
    ...yet. There’s still time.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    You pushed “Accept” on an Email with no rewards? That decision is binding in any court of law.

Lol -- so here we all are still, two days later and no rewards from the event? Really?