Force of Nature! Lily Is Epic & Rocky Has A New Skin! (Increased Leaf Payouts!)

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Lily and her flower friends are ready for action!

This event will have special PVP leaderboards, each of which will be running for two days. When you win a PVP raid, you will get one point for every star of a nature hero on your team, and that number will be doubled if Lily is on your team if she has her Epic! There are separate leaderboards for players 1-49 and players level 50+. The rewards for the higher level leaderboards include runes, and each of the three leaderboards over the course of the event will have a different rune.

But the most stylish reward in the leaderboards is Rocky the Shiitake's brand new skin: Rocky Hood. Bring your favorite roguish mushroom into battle with some renaissance swagger! If you get his skin in the first leaderboard, you'll get heroic summons instead if you place high enough on the leaderboards later in the event.

We've also rolled out some green leaves instead of tickets for this event! You can get leaves for completing quests and for winning PVP raids with nature heroes, and extra if you 3-star your raids!

11/8 Update:
  • We've increased the number of leaves being paid out in PVP Raids
  • Lily's Grove Guardian Skin is now available
  • We've made some increases to the leaderboard points given for Lily's Epic, and you get an additional boost if you win Raids with Lily when she has her Grove Guardian skin equipped. You now get a 4x boost for Lily's Epic and a 2x boost for her Grove Guardian skin. These can be stacked for an 8x point boost!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• Will the event be 3 sets of 2 day PvP challenges, or will the 3 leader boards be each focused on different things?
  • OhtOht Member
    "There are separate leaderboards for players 1-49 and players level 50+. The rewards for the higher level leaderboards include runes, and each of the three leaderboards over the course of the event will have a different rune."

Wut? Please elaborate. Two, or three leaderboards (based on level)? What do you mean 'over the course of the even't'? That sounds like three separate mini-events during the two days.
  • Joel wrote: »
    When you win a PVP raid, you will get one point for every star of a nature hero on your team, and that number will be doubled if Lily is on your team (regardless if she has her Epic or not).

Also in game it says Lily must be epic for 2x points. Which is correct?
  • I would appreciate you paying out the rewards from the last event before you start another event. B fore you attempt to extract more money out of people.
  • OhtOht Member
    I would appreciate you paying out the rewards from the last event before you start another event. B fore you attempt to extract more money out of people.

They're always good for getting the goods out (sooner or later).

'Extract', now, come on. I'm not a fan of DB's goofups, but 'extract' is entirely incorrect.

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Scroom407 That was my bad. I've corrected the post!
    Oht wrote: »
    "There are separate leaderboards for players 1-49 and players level 50+. The rewards for the higher level leaderboards include runes, and each of the three leaderboards over the course of the event will have a different rune."

Wut? Please elaborate. Two, or three leaderboards (based on level)? What do you mean 'over the course of the even't'? That sounds like three separate mini-events during the two days.

Everyone will see one leaderboard at a time. The leaderboard you see is based on your level. There will be a total of three different leaderboards that each player will see over the course of the event.
  • I thought the Drakk skin compensation would include leaves....It said so in the mail at least.
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • Are the PvP quests the Day 1 quests, because they don't specify
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Cool a new event when I haven’t received rewards from last event
  • New epic & skin :)
  • li30li30 Member
    @Joel
    The event info says it ends in 2 days, while shop items expire 6 days later, I'm confused, how long this event will last ?
    The event image is tied to the current leaderboard, which does end in two days. The overall event (along with the shop) ends in six days. I can see how this would be confusing, I'll talk with the team about having it clarified.
  • It’s not that hard to figure out guys. We’re all going to have to learn how to do this since they don’t like to fully explain things. The whole event is 6 days long, broken up into three 2 day events each with their own leaderboard.
  • Hey @Joel can you talk with the team also to ask how they can make this game more of a slap in the face daily? The team definitely definitely isn’t living up the to expectations of running things poorly and making the player base work harder for less.
  • I will take a page from @sirtainly and use this event time raking up the leaves on my lawn. Happy gaming all.
  • wr8thwr8th Member
    lythstihl wrote: »
    I have no desire to play this event nor do I see how this is fun. I hate that the new norm are loot passes, pay to play, and awards which only a small percentage of players have the opportunity to win. The new epic is restricted again like Valkins was.... I don't have the time to put into this game to be competitive, I have a job and a family this game was fun because I could be competitive and completionist in a reasonable timeframe previously, I don't have the desire to spend money on this game that continually feels like a slap in the face. I spent money on this game like I never had for any other because I enjoyed the game and I wanted to get a bit ahead and support the game now you need to spend money just to try and get through events. Well I'm done with that. Bring the game back to what it was and bring the costs back to reasonable and I will happily spend money on it again but this never ending joyless sink will not get another dime from me.

Amen! You’ve written out exactly how I feel about this game.

• danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I would prefer if there was a real E/M/H option for level 80 players. Too many of the quests read to me as “Lose 8 PvP battles” for 100 leaves.

you can lose 8 pvp battles for 400 leaves.

• danacdanac Member
    Lafoote wrote: »
    40 leaves per raid? So with zero quest completion it's 'only' 875 raids in 2 days to get the elite rune? Even with full quest completion we're probably still looking at hundreds of raids in TWO days? I'm disgusted by the complete and outright gouging that has become the norm over the last 4 events.

you'll have 6 days to get the 55 k for the epic and the rune.
    or more for the other 2 epic pieces.

if the event is all pvp, you'll have to do hundreds over 6 days.

for Boss 100 folks, this isn't a big deal.

Still way more than I'll do.
  • This is what I expect from the event store:
    There are four good items to buy, each I value equally.
    New skin
    New epic
    100 rare tokens
    Superior rune with rare 4th stat

Daily quests over the weekend event should pay out enough to buy 1.5 of these items. Just dailies, not repeatables. Finishing the repeatables should be enough to buy a second. Grinding and real money for more.

What I'm seeing:
    Two good items in the shop. Dailies grant 1000/35000. Players will get burned out trying for one. Most will end up disappointed with nothing.

The only thing I like about this event is that in another two months Lily will have an epic.
  • The unbeleafable sithoulette looks like Lily. Is it a new skin or similar new hero? Or unless it’s too secret, could you give us a hint in the form of a haiku?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Hello hope all is well, just wanted to ask why nature heroes can be frozen. Krexx's sunbathed passive is a good example of how a nature hero should be better equip to deal with water heroes. This is more important now than it ever was considering every defense has valkin in it in this pvp meta. Pvping with only nature heroes was ALWAYS a pain, it was like that 2 years ago, 1 year ago and to this day. It shouldn't be a checkmate to be frozen for a round while using nature heroes, no I'm not asking for heroes to weakened I'm asking for heroes to be useable.