Introducing Lily's Epic: Force of Nature

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Lily has been watering and fertilizing her Epic all season long, and now she's plucked the most powerful flower you'll ever see!

Lily's Force of Nature increases her skill, attack, and maximum health, and gives her a chance to do a ranged spirit attack on target enemy for 3x damage that triggers Growth on all allies and then turns all Nature into Plants until end of dungeon. It also, heals all allies for a percentage of damage dealt!

Force of Nature parts will be available in the events shop, similar to how Valkin's epic parts were. The epic parts will be made available in the Skull Island dungeons at a later date.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Noice
  • OhtOht Member
    Will a lvl (anything under lvl 50) 32 account be able to get the epic? (and then it will become avail in character when the character/account hits lvl 50?

@Joel
  • Finally btw will there be a reptile healer and epics for the Gorgon sisters soon
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @oht The epic is not available for players who are under level 50.
  • @joel how long before Lily's epic parts drop on Boss Island?
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    @joel how long before Lily's epic parts drop on Boss Island?

I noticed that they did leave that bit out this time since they had to rush Valkin’s to get it out before the end of October. My guess is they will offer it in the shop like this a dozen or so times to get as much money out of it as possible before dropping it for the rest of us.
  • New epic & skin :)
  • KingRubNubKingRubNub Member
    edited November 6
    I’m having a glitch when shadowblade uses his epic attack, the game freezes.
  • Hey Joel just discovered that the quest Tsume training doesn't work I e completed all of them but apparently I've done 0 for Tsume us this an issue for all players or just me
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @KingRubNub We're looking into this issue.
    @Gameboy13 I'm seeing the quest work properly in my game. Are you sure you ran the PVP raid with Tsume?
  • SeasideStormSeasideStorm Member
    edited November 7
    @Joel Can we have an estimate on when this will be available on Boss Island?
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • The tsume quest has completed on 3 of my 4 accounts. He is level 25 unascended on my 4th and not counting also.
  • Sorry in advance for going off topic.

@Joel I understand that you're busy, but can you please at least acknowledge the fact that Craw's Immortality Through Death passive doesn't work, and send a ticket in to the developers for a quick fix? Its been over a week now of me constantly trying to reach out to you to help stomp out this bug for the better of the game.

• Any chance on getting some numbers for how growth impacts plants? How much does it raise ATK and HP per stack? Is it dependent on Skill? What's the deal with it?
  • Joel wrote: »
    Gameboy13 I'm seeing the quest work properly in my game. Are you sure you ran the PVP raid with Tsume?
    @Joel 2 players whose Tsume quests aren't working have him unascended. That might be a clue to follow up on to fix it...
  • I always thought lilies epic would be a flytrap haha. it looks awesome
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    edited November 7
    Scroom407 wrote: »
    Any chance on getting some numbers for how growth impacts plants? How much does it raise ATK and HP per stack? Is it dependent on Skill? What's the deal with it?

@Scroom407 The good man Foozle did his research on this so no one else would have to. I cannot verify if this information is still 100% accurate since it is relatively old, but I use these numbers as guidelines myself when using Lily and I haven't encountered any discrepancies yet - and therefore I just assume the information is still accurate.

https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/comment/180425
  • No new quests for today? Disappointing for sure.
  • @phillythekid They're coming in groups, so we'll get 3 sets
  • So we can earn 5,000 leaves through quests? leaving just 15,000 to get through PvP Battles for Lily's 1st Epic part.

At 40 leaves per win that's 375 battles over 6 days, call it 63 battles a day.

You get 12 free battles a day, so need to find 51 more raid tickets per day from somewhere.

I can get 8 tickets a day from the Aether Shop (though not everyone has the Aether to burn), for 20 raids a day.

A raid refresh for 20 gems gets 4 tokens, but gems can cost money so that's really a purchase, even if you got the gems from within the game.

This is soooo out of the reach of normal players that it's ridiculous.

@Joel, could we have a new events tab labelled Pay to Play Events, or just Pay if that is easier?
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited November 9
    Barleyman wrote: »
    A raid refresh for 20 gems gets 4 tokens, but gems can cost money so that's really a purchase, even if you got the gems from within the game.
    20 gems include VIP bonus. For non VIP players it's even worse. They have to pay 25% more gems to get raid tickets.

This is not an event, it's "The Great Selling Show"!
  • OhtOht Member
    20 gems to refresh, 40 gems to refresh, 60 gems to refresh, 80 gems to refresh. And at $10/100 raid tix...still works out better to just buy the dang thing.
  • @Joel when can we expect to see Lily's epic hit boss island?
  • After a sufficient number of people have paid for it.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!