Help the community

Not too surprise new pvp event another grindfest with lackluster rewards, to make it worse, those quests require u to use green heroes, 1 of most underpowered colors in current pvp, even demand u winning with full green color teams, way too much 😡 my guild was kind enough to sugget us put 4 blue heroes as defense, some players did the same, I've done most quests, my turn to help the community, this is my defense with zero rune, hopefully its beneficial to those who struggling in these dumb****.
h9lk06u7ssov.jpg

Comments

• That's nice of you.
    I just ran 8 PvP with 4 of the green characters knowing I would lose. Not so bad.
    Although seeing that only netted 400 leaves and you need 20,000, it's all academic - if you want Lily's epic you're going to have to pay for it.
  • I’m in!
  • Same. Only legitimate way to protest. Will be going to my 4 weakest heroes deruned after event.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Same. Only legitimate way to protest. Will be going to my 4 weakest heroes deruned after event.

Same here! Come find me for the win!
  • danacdanac Member
    PH1LLY_JJ wrote: »
    Same. Only legitimate way to protest. Will be going to my 4 weakest heroes deruned after event.

Same here! Come find me for the win!

But stay for the beer!
  • Pity more people haven’t done this, about as disappointing as the event itself.

I put all blue toons and lost a whole complete rank so I am happy some people may have had it easier for at least one fight.
  • The current meta is "Win by any means necessary". This has been specifically encouraged as you can see by the responses to my "ethical play" thread. The majority consensus was "If Bossfight doesn't prevent me from doing it, then it is perfectly acceptable to me". Sad really.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• I'm just going to out the absolute worst useless heroes uo no runes and leave it there permanently because screw it xD
  • I’ve helped the community 12 times so far with only 3 of the 12 with the decency to attack with all green heroes. How many revenge attacks had defenses in kind? ZERO. For shame community, for shame.
  • Thank you @Pwnisher for restoring my faith in the community.