Lily Ultimate Skin: 100,000 Leaves

ocps5ghgisya.jpeg

Comments

• I have no words
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Only $140.
  • Don't worry guys I bet next year they'll put it in the shop for just a mere 100 dollars!
  • This is an all time low
  • Don't forget 4x pvp damage for one hour for the low low price of 10$!
  • $140
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @PH1LLY_JJ - Your profile picture makes it hard for me to pay attention to what you say.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    @PH1LLY_JJ - Your profile picture makes it hard for me to pay attention to what you say.

Yours does the same for me.
  • OhtOht Member
    If you have 20k leaves already, you -just- have to win 1,000 3 starred raids in a row to make 80k leaves. 2,000 if somebody dies each time. Call it 1,500.

Hmmm hmmmm.
  • They’re also repeating the loot passes at this point.

There’s something blisteringly ironic about explicitly charging real money for cosmetic skins, and then charging an unobtainable quantity of a “free” currency for skins with boosts.
  • Oht wrote: »
    If you have 20k leaves already, you -just- have to win 1,000 3 starred raids in a row to make 80k leaves. 2,000 if somebody dies each time. Call it 1,500.

Hmmm hmmmm.

You’re doing it the hard way. Just get a single one of the 100,000 lead jackpots and you’re all set.