You are ruining this game.

2»

Comments

• Worst....Event...Payout...EVER! Thanks for nothing! The greater rune wasn't as good as what I have on my heroes already, but couldn't make enough to get anything better. Forced to settle for a crap load of totems. How lame! EITHER FIX THE PAYOUTS OR EXPECT BOYCOTS!
  • FaZe_zLoAn wrote: »
    Bloth wrote: »
    Hit up the dungeons in PvE

Everyone of them or are there specific dungeons where the drop rate is higher?
    Also do i have to hit challenger or boss mode or are they also available for normal mode?

Crypt dungeons tend to have more sparklies. Those are the ones that have torches on the walls. The sparklies are also less likely to be hidden behind a hero or enemy.

Chapter 14 Dungeon 6, or 14-6 for short, is an excellent dungeon for sparking objects. You have to tap them.
  • Unfortunately I’m sure there was still quite a few that paid to play this event to get the rewards. To anyone that did and didn’t complain good job. If you spent real money to compete in this event, hopefully your complaint isn’t on here.
  • This game has long lost its fun. Far too much work for crap rewards and lately you basically need to spend money to maximize your power. This is a MOBILE game. Who the f wants to put more time into this game than say, Fortnite? Anyone even a child should be able to put an hour a two in a day no matter what going on and be able to complete all quests/crowns/events and heroes should be very easy to star. Some of this stuff takes a day or days to complete lol just doesn't reach out to many besides spoiled kids with mommas who have credit cards.
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited November 2018
    I’d love to know the drop rate of 100k leaves. I’ve noticed a couple oaken Lilys floating around PvP. Anyway to figure out how many got the costume?

My guess is it’s 1/1000 or 1/10000.
  • I used to love the 3-4 day events.. devoting time to the game with grinding and a bit of strategy to get max rewards, maybe even throw DB a few bucks for a boost to maximize a grinding period.. then finish the event satisfied I had obtained all the quests and items in the shop I was after.

I haven’t even bothered with the last few events.. it really annoys me, as a daily player for 3 years or so that I am not getting some of these skins or rewards simply because I do not want to pay a lot of money for them.

Additionally having quests that rely on PvP without fixing the E/M/H options is a shining example of how DB pure and simply just doesn’t care about player satisfaction or fair play... examples like this are not an oversight or a retrospective ‘we’ll take on board your feedback’ it’s simply we do not care.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • This game has long lost its fun. Far too much work for crap rewards and lately you basically need to spend money to maximize your power. This is a MOBILE game. Who the f wants to put more time into this game than say, Fortnite? Anyone even a child should be able to put an hour a two in a day no matter what going on and be able to complete all quests/crowns/events and heroes should be very easy to star. Some of this stuff takes a day or days to complete lol just doesn't reach out to many besides spoiled kids with mommas who have credit cards.

I disagree what you say about "anyone can put in 1-2 hours a day". Not only, do people have other games they want to play, they also have friends/school/work/etc...
  • Lives too. Don’t forget lives.
  • I did 10 heroic summons to get at least the rune from the Portal Party right before the event ended. That gave me some extra leaves. Yeah! I went to the shop to buy the Superior tank rune. But all runes are gone now! The shop is open, the epic piece and materials are still there. But no runes :'( I don't have enough leaves for the epic and I don't need the materials. So I have now 19k leaves to let them rot?!

UnbeLEAFable!! Bring back the runes! PLEASE!

I am not amused.
  • By the way, it's exactly the same shop mess we had on Halloween. :(
  • Are crowns now broken? I did all of the daily quests today and have received no crowns. This is a first time in three years. Am I missing something?
  • They are listed in the leaders menu, under the guild tab. Again.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• +1000000 to this post.

This game has gone to ****

I type this as I'm downloading YET ANOTHER BS MAJOR DAILY UPDATE. I'm so over this garbage.

I'm at the point I'm only here to collect crowns for my guild but the motivation to log into this once awesome game turned to cap thanks to a greedy regime is about at its end.

Your new trends like "loot passes" and ultimate skins " is so far beyond frustrating. It's disgusting.

All this and also to cut us off from daily gems. This is b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t

My daily update takes a good hour to download since I don't have WiFi where I live....I've mentioned this before. You people don't even care

You are completely destroying a game that once was such a cool game. Making it hard for players to afford even being able to compete now unless they poor cash into your pockets. This game was just fine a tear ago. It SUCKS now

You're ******* up. BIG TIME

I disagree what you say about "anyone can put in 1-2 hours a day". Not only, do people have other games they want to play, they also have friends/school/work/etc...

there's your problem
  • Halloween was a real kick in the nuts.

This says it all.
  • we can 1 star reviews in google play market and ios market, if game rating will become 3 or less, sure they will listen to community)
  • Please take a moment to send your complaints directly to Boss Fight here:
    https://bossfightentertainment.com/contact
  • I think it’s time to change the title of this thread to: You Have Ruined This Game
  • Why do i have to fight level 80s when im level 74, once i get to legend its over, nothing is fun. level 80s need their own bracket for the love of everything. I know there isnt a shortage of people from levels 70-78 this match making is abusive plain and simple. No way im paying to refresh just to fight level 80 valkin team and now theres aoe silence so i have to go on either auto attack wars or same team battles using dagrund and my own lesser versions of dwarves to cleanse against teams that are capped and fully energized. Even if i had the exact same level of runes theres no way that isnt a handicap.
  • Each new event is the worst ever... Sad...
2»