Hero Spotlight: Jin Lei [Updated]

124»

Comments

• I just unlocked Jin Lei and he looks to be a solid hero (to me Atleast,) But he’s a little 1 Star baby. I wish tokens were a reward in this event’s leaderboard.

I agree, and I miss the calendar events where I could end up with at least a 3 or 4 star hero.

My little baby panda will have to be content for awhile until tokens are free or affordable. (I don't consider 5 tokens for 25,000 tickets anywhere near affordable.) Pity - an adult panda might have been more fun in this event.

(no clue if I will ever see craw or jibber tokens, but that's ok, I've got plenty of other heroes.)
  • I have him, seems good damage wise. I paired him up with care and it was very good. The problem is he is one star. All recent legendary have been one star.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • Care is typo, meant Craw...
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Jin Lei now gets a passive called "Approaching Storm" after being ascended twice. This passive silences all enemies until Jin Lei's first turn or until the end of the first round (whichever comes first). This particular round of silence ignores immunities to debuffs!

Except for Agnon's Graniteform.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Jin Lei now gets a passive called "Approaching Storm" after being ascended twice. This passive silences all enemies until Jin Lei's first turn or until the end of the first round (whichever comes first). This particular round of silence ignores immunities to debuffs!

Does it effect constructs?
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited November 2018
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Does it effect constructs?
    It affects everyone (including constructs) except agnon, selwyn and Lily in their respective granite, ice and oaken forms.

• So then Lily is only immune with her skin?
  • Yes
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • If iceform, graniteform, and oakform ignore the ability, then it does not ignore immunity. Deceptive statement.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• The silence can be cleansed still. It still affects those heroes, but then when battle starts they instantly change their forms and remove all debuffs
  • Why is it getting harder and harder to get tokens for new heros!?!?!?!??!?!??!
  • The calendar was too easy, except for Christmas where an Advent Calendar makes sense. This is just too much though. (Considering you HAVE to pay...)
  • Yea, but the calendars were more fun... Maybe every once and a while they should just do a calendar
  • Im guessing we are gonna get a new water hero for the Christmas calendar
  • Please take a moment to send your complaints directly to Boss Fight here:
    https://bossfightentertainment.com/contact
  • What the hell is up win Poe's passive and his Silence skill being turned off if he dies? I have seen it happen too many times in PVP. Silence doesn't work that way for anyone else. Why should a light hero be penalized?
  • morilli wrote: »
    What the hell is up win Poe's passive and his Silence skill being turned off if he dies? I have seen it happen too many times in PVP. Silence doesn't work that way for anyone else. Why should a light hero be penalized?

Because other he would be the MOST powerful hero ever. He's already crazy strong, it's good he has that ONE counter, killing him.
  • morilli wrote: »
    What the hell is up win Poe's passive and his Silence skill being turned off if he dies? I have seen it happen too many times in PVP. Silence doesn't work that way for anyone else. Why should a light hero be penalized?

Because other he would be the MOST powerful hero ever. He's already crazy strong, it's good he has that ONE counter, killing him.

He is an absolute powerhouse --