Daily updates....STILL

It is so awesome trying to log in to get crowns or maybe even enjoy a bit of pvp on one of my busy days with an hour or 2 before I have to call it a night. Just to sit here waiting for your bs update AGAIN for over an hour. If it weren't for crowns and your system to punish others for missing them I would say forget it and go to sleep...

No really it's great. Great job boss fight

Joel this isn't for you. I'm tired of seeing you have to take all the blows from the forum while the "DEV TEAM" doesn't care enough to respond or better yet ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS THE COMMUNITY HAS BEEN BEGGING......BEEEEGGGGGIIIINNNG TO RESOLVE.

This game is done. Great job

Comments

• The daily updates are necessary to ensure any negative reviews are for "previous" versions of the game on Google play and the app store.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• now 7 in the last 10 days
  • You guys are kidding right? Also Did you guys know that apples newer electronics doesn't allow you to use apps that haven't updated in a while? thats a lot of players they have been losing,... All apple players anyway
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • The updates don't bother my device. Update takes 5 min. Amaz load time 10 min, maybe less.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • I suggest going to Starbucks and have a coffee while using their WiFi.
  • Why Starbucks? Why not Burger King? Some people want burgers while waiting 5 hours for an update.
  • why not do it in Antarctica, 24 hours of snowcones will be a blast!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Snowcones, burgers and coffee... Yum!