Tsume's Epic is Broken!

In PvP, Tsume had Nerve Damage which prevented healing from his (random) Epic attack and leaving him at low health, costing me the match...several times. It's unreliable at best. Not to mention instances where it does 0 damage because of Shield and similar buffs. I guess the demons aren't where the money's at $$$ so they're pushed to the side; very disappointing. This has been a known problem for a very long time. I've been patiently waiting for a demon rework and Epics for Malice and Ella. Hope to see some changes soon.
Tagged:

Comments

• What would actually be better is a general "pass", "rest", or "defend" option in battle. It would give the player the choice of NOT attacking with that hero at that particular time, while perhaps increasing energy ( for the rest option), or defense ( for the defend option). Dates back to the original Wizardry and Bard's Tale games. I have been nailed by the "no choice" attack a few times myself, and it really bites.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• How is that broken? Sounds like it is working as intended. Nerve damage prevents healing. Shields absorb the damage from a hit. You might as well complain that Valkin freezes your team and you don't get a turn.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited November 2018
    broken = garbage, useless

...like the recent events.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited November 2018
    Schnuppe wrote: »
    broken = garbage, useless

...like the recent events.

Guess I'm not up with current parlance. To me broken means it used to work but now it doesn't.

Tsume's epic has always worked like this, i.e. badly, and it was pointed out the day it was released.
    Post edited by Barleyman on
  • edited November 2018
    Yeah, disease, Nerve damage, or the sacrifice ability (from Ella, I think), all prevent Tsume's health from coming back after epic trigger, I believe.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Yeah, disease, Nerve damage, or the sacrifice ability (from Ella, I think), all prevent Tsume's health from coming back after epic trigger, I believe.

Or Wound. Or hitting someone with an Aegis shield. Or a bunch of other stuff.

Basically it's a gamble losing health to do extra damage and possibly not regain the health. This is why you NEVER see higher level players using Tsume in PvP any more. He pops up in the tower for me occasionally, but otherwise I never see him.