RESOLVED: Minion Reset and Jin Lei Tokens for Tickets

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey everyone,

The issues surrounding the minion dungeon reset and Jin Lei tokens in the ticket shop have now been resolved.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Any chance now that you reward current leaderboard positions and restart the event.
  • And once again we are uncompensated beta testers
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Lol ikr
  • yet another event which should have been threshold. Never release events with ranked rewards until you know they are bug free. I understand this may mean running them many times for the players to test and find the bugs, but at least we wouldn't be cheated out of a chance to reach the top rewards.
  • gmungmun Member
    There are tokens in my shop now but the minion isn't resetting
    Gmun
  • Massive amounts of tickets were lost due to the minion not resetting. Still don’t have enough to buy 5 tokens.
  • 74v3edh679iv.jpeg
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited November 16
    The issue with the Jin Lei tokens in the event shop for tickets is that they are way overpriced.

It doesn't coerce me to buy anything, it just makes me realize I wouldn't be able to unlock Jin until the end of the event (if then), and just frustrates me and reinforces the reality that those who spend the most will get the rewards.

Why should I play the event when I start out behind and just get behinder? I can get amply discouraged and demoralized in real life - don't need it in my gaming.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    The issue with the Jin Lei tokens in the event shop for tickets is that they are way overpriced.

It doesn't coerce me to buy anything, it just makes me realize I wouldn't be able to unlock Jin until the end of the event (if then), and just frustrates me and reinforces the reality that those who spend the most will get the rewards.

Why should I bother with the event?

Daily quests give 5 tokens. I got 10 from the honorbound chest in 7 pulls. No need to spend actual money. Hope you have some luck!
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Too late. Already spent 25K tickets trying to get tokens. Like drawing to an inside straight.
  • @Joel What are you doing about compensation for those who were affected? We’re headed into the weekend during a competitive guild event — and those of us who were affected are FAR behind where we should be on courage, Jin Lei tokens, etc.
  • With 6% drop rate odds are you get 10 Jin tokens in every 16-17 chests. 16 chests costs 80,000 vs buying 10 Jin tokens directly costs 50,000 tix.

Best to get direct tokens first then gamble on honorbound chest.
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I wanted to come on here to let you know of a few other changes that will be deploying shortly:
    1) Guild Participants leaderboard for Panda Pandemic (Boss): We usually only show leaderboards that have some sort of reward. No intent to hide it from you (obviously if we were showing your place in the results screen.) No rewards will exist for it but feel free to create one unique for your guild. :-)
    2) An Shun (Panda Boss) scales in difficulty with each level. Apparently he became paralysis immune at a certain level. We are removing that lame idea.
    3) We are going to give everyone the equivalent of 8 hours of Minion refresh (800 gems) due to the issue that some players experienced with An Shun dying and Minion not resetting.
  • OhtOht Member
    xtmn8r wrote: »
    3) We are going to give everyone the equivalent of 8 hours of Minion refresh (800 gems) due to the issue that some players experienced with An Shun dying and Minion not resetting.

Lost opportunity for +/- 16 minion refreshes, get 2 refreshes in compenstation. Cool.

• Lol, I got 800 free gems, bc I don't buy/use gems anymore other than vip portal to get specific tokens. Thx devs (for real)
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • momdukz wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »

Daily quests give 5 tokens. I got 10 from the honorbound chest in 7 pulls. No need to spend actual money. Hope you have some luck!

i did not know the dailies gave Jin tokens. Forgive my ignorance, which is the Honorbound Chest? Do you mean the Honorbound
    momdukz wrote: »

Hey, that's great, didn't notice - got Jin unlocked with day 1 and 2 quests. Not sure I want to spend on the chest gamble at 6% yet.

At 1 star my Jin can't really stand up in teams against the boss, but he's actually pretty serviceable on my pvp team (spends a lot of time lying down on the job, though :)
  • Oht wrote: »
    xtmn8r wrote: »

Lost opportunity for +/- 16 minion refreshes, get 2 refreshes in compenstation. Cool.

I lost 4 minion refreshes.

somebody else in Wrath lost 20.

gettng 2 back is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [breath]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • momdukz wrote: »

Why on earth would you write that?

I've done 16 minion chests and gotten 3 tokens.
    That seems *much* more in line with chest probabilities than getting 4purple chests out of 7 runs.
    while you're at it, why din't you tell us how you won the powerball, and found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

• This event is just a flipping cash grab, because not only are the ticket payouts in the quests not enough to get a single 50,000 honorbound rune, but having purchasable tickets in the store is just adding insult to injury for those who work hard in the game itself to get there to begin with. (Because I am saving all my tickets that I have earned thus far and have only just noticed the payouts are not and may never be enough.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • OhtOht Member
    This event is just a flipping cash grab, because not only are the ticket payouts in the quests not enough to get a single 50,000 honorbound rune, but having purchasable tickets in the store is just adding insult to injury for those who work hard in the game itself to get there to begin with. (Because I am saving all my tickets that I have earned thus far and have only just noticed the payouts are not and may never be enough.)

What are you talking about?? By finishing Day 3 quests you got enough tix to get 2 evo sprites. Super generous!

• Oht wrote: »

What are you talking about?? By finishing Day 3 quests you got enough tix to get 2 evo sprites. Super generous!

Yes and no.

I'm in a good guild, and as of right now, I have 42 k tickets without doing day 3 quests.
    I still have 7,500 tickets left in PVP quests I haven't done either.

I've only gotten 1 purple chest out of 34 tries.
    that seems way low, but my guild has given me 34 tries at minion.

• 25000 (in words: twenty five thousand) tickets for 5 (in words: five) Jin Lei tokens is unbelievable :s

The event rune is sold for 50000 tickets.

All quests pay out 37500 tickets in total on day 4 (when event is almost over). Silver chests from event dungeon pay out 250 tickets, rare gold chests 1250.
    Do the math ...
  • It's only 5 tokens. You can get 10 from only first two days. As @Schnuppe with his math has said, it's just pointless to buy the tokens.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • You guys complain too much. Stop. Speak with your wallets, your rating on the app store and if you don't like the event, don't play it. It is obviously working for them as plenty of folks are buying the loot passes and over paying for pixels. They know how to extract your money. While they do, nothing will change.