A tough decision to make

noamsadehnoamsadeh Member
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I just finished my work on HKV and now im thinking about what my next project should be...
Well, keep in mind that some of the options although looking like a really good one, might not be so good since i don't have heroes to team up with them...
Ok so these are the options:
1. Deadeye - i don't know alot about this dude but he seems like a decent hero once upgraded the thing is i got him today so he is not ascended or upgraded.
2. Ember - similar to deadeye i got her today so she is 1* and not ascended but i see her quite often on PvP... so... maybe?
3. Jin Lei - this cute fat panda seems like someone worth investing in. Already got him ascended once but he is only 1*.
4. Craw - 2* and ascended once.
5. Lord zomm - 4* and ascended once... now i know what most of you probably think: "it's an obvious one" but i just want to inform you that i dont have a nice undead team to play along side him.
6. Other?

Anyway let me know what you think and i'll be glad to hear othe suggestions, write them down in the comments.
Thanks!

Edit: im level 65 my main heroes are HKV, shade, MK, Dagrund, Grog nog, Lord zomm and ponti... in addition i have some heroes i can upgrade wich maybe usefull like the ones mentioned in the post, and others like Goretusk, Drakk, that samurai skeleton and more... it is important to mention that i'm a free to play player.
If you have any other questions i'll be glad to answer them.

A tough decision to make 13 votes

Deadeye
0%
Ember
0%
Jin Lei
38%
echonapUdudu2AmorFatisaltyorangewatermelone 5 votes
Craw
0%
Lord Zomm
53%
coneyKsirolk99Mg6iRocksorMrTheWaffleKingunknown_playericereaperpick 7 votes
Other
7%
SinfulSaint 1 vote

Comments

• Btw why is it so expensive to first ascend ember? Is the second one any easier?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 2018
    Lord Zomm
    Zomm, you will get more uses for him and easier to get to 6* since his tokens are offered in the honor store more than the others. You don't need an undead team with him. Add in Shade, and he's even tougher.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Zomm, you will get more uses for him and easier to get to 6* since his tokens are offered in the honor store more than the others. You don't need an undead team with him. Add in Shade, and he's even tougher.

Nice... i have shade
  • Some here voted for Jin Lei... explainations please?
  • noamsadeh wrote: »
    Some here voted for Jin Lei... explainations please?

Zomm mainly for tower, jin is new OP hero in pvp right now.
  • Zomm is the only good choice the rest suck and have no place is any match. Zomm doesn't have much use either unless you can make him tanky as hell
  • @SinfulSaint what other heroes do you suggest? Maybe i have one that you had in mind....
  • Lord Zomm
    Zomm is great for the tower, second place would be the Panda, considering his beginning silence.

Otherwise it depends on who you have. Barbs and dwarves are good now along with Emily Ferno and Agnon for the tower.
  • Other
    @noamsadeh In retrospect, I am not certain on what you have on hand. I also do not know your current account level - or how far you are in your DB journey.

Adding some basic information in a future post would be helpful and ensure you get the best advice possible from the community. By basic information, i mean something like account level - or in game goal. General information like this is easy to provide and can still maintain your privacy. This will also allow others to tailor advice to your situation and level. Forums if full of experts from all the families that are willing to weigh in and eager to help.

For example, I would suggest pairing HKV with another dwarf like Hagrim plus Emily. To me those are the heroes worth working in the current meta. But they are not on your survey.
    Just another nerd in the herd!
  • @SinfulSaint edited. Thank you