Fantastic Feasts (and Where To Find Them)

13»

Comments

• Are you serious? I made the dumb decision to purchase the gobbler pass. Now I can quickloot dungeons but I have to purchase the keys to play as well. I feel like a fool now, you really fooled me with that evil trap. This will either stop me from spending or make me quit the game.
  • Are you serious? I made the dumb decision to purchase the gobbler pass. Now I can quickloot dungeons but I have to purchase the keys to play as well. I feel like a fool now, you really fooled me with that evil trap. This will either stop me from spending or make me quit the game.

Do both. Quit and you will naturally not spend anymore money on the game.
  • @HazZard1986 One of the base facts of the game is that you need keys to QL dungeons, otherwise running them would have no real advantage. You can get these from running dungeons or using friend heroes relatively easily. I'm as much against dishonest business practices as everyone, but unless something explicitly says that it will break a core rule of the game, I wouldn't assume that it does.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited November 2018
    Scroom407 wrote: »
    @HazZard1986 One of the base facts of the game is that you need keys to QL dungeons, otherwise running them would have no real advantage. You can get these from running dungeons or using friend heroes relatively easily. I'm as much against dishonest business practices as everyone, but unless something explicitly says that it will break a core rule of the game, I wouldn't assume that it does.
    The point is the cross-selling trick BF did here. First they reduced the loot to a minimum, so you have to buy the Gobbler pass to get some event feasts and rewards (pay 2 play). With the pass you can qick loot feats, without not. But they also removed all free loot key offers and made loot keys offers for cash only. That is, when you bought the Gobbler pass you have to buy loot keys, too, if you have not stockpiled them beforehand. Not to mention the tons of stamina needed.
  • I have been playing a long time and typically don't spend money on this game. I spent $30 to get feasts for my two characters and am pretty disappointed that the drops really didn't increase much. It is really unfortunate this game has gone in that direction, probably going to just delete the app.

• Scroom407 wrote: »
    @HazZard1986 One of the base facts of the game is that you need keys to QL dungeons, otherwise running them would have no real advantage. You can get these from running dungeons or using friend heroes relatively easily. I'm as much against dishonest business practices as everyone, but unless something explicitly says that it will break a core rule of the game, I wouldn't assume that it does.

Nope, it's sadly not possible anymore to get loot keys from running dungeons. The nerfed the sparkling object drops as well and btw the rewards Mails in my inbox are gone as well. They just stay for one week now..., yet another way to make Dungeon Boss a pay to play game... The current state of the game is really sad.
  • SkorpidSkorpid Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm a player in one of the most successful guilds, playing the game for over 1000 days on a daily base, beeing VIP5 with spending around 60€ over the last 3 years, and I must say, it all looks like the new management plans to end this game soon and tries to squish out the last money they can get.
    In every single event, before the management changes, you have been able to get the highest reward (not all rewards) with more or less massive grinding.

Since Halloween with its incredible slow output now every single event was a pay to play event. As f2p player you get nearly nothing for your time you spend in this game. This event I gave it a last chance. Buying the 20gems energy, 2x aether energy, 2x zower energy, 2 daily energy refreshes. So around 450-500 energy daily played in a dungeon which is well knows for giving you some free energy. Got the jackpot exactly one time. So I played more than 2500 energy (without the energy getting back from the dungeon), which means more than 500 runs and guess what I got? 27.000 turkeys. So I am not even able to buy the weak +1 energy rune? I get what? 10 Lilly Tokens? For endless hours playing the game? Sorry but this really sucks.

I had no real problems with events that can be won by spending a lot of money, this events have been around every few month. But you have still been able to get a reward even not beeing ranked 1. Now you are lost without spending a lot of money for a mobile game.

I really fear that the winterfest will be pay to play again, no free gold key, less ticket output for f2p players and higher prices in the event shop. I think the management already has plans to move to the next game and tries now to milk the moneycow till the death now.

Till halloween the community has complained about a lot of things, unbalanced PvP, unbalanced heroes, unbalanced runes, bugs, pay to win events, too less events, etc. But now it's the first time, that we complain about pay to play. And that is what really drives players away...

@Joel I'm very sad, that the management decided to let the game die by converting it into a pay to win / pay to play game, i never played a game for such a long time, and I played a lot of games.

Edit: Oh, I forgot: Iris(?) was the last hero you have been able to get 4 - 5 stars during the event. Now the last events always ended with a 1 or maybe 2 star hero. Craw, Panda, Jibber, everyone 1 or 2 star. And all the new heroes can't be collected in dungeons. How do you think we should max them out? Buying all the incredible 20 - 100€ offers? You see, I am a little bit mad now
  • fgaspozfgaspoz Member
    edited November 2018
    I get the idea of compelling the players to spend money in order to be competitive (even if I don't agree), but why don't make it more accessible money-wise? The idea of having to spend 50 bucks just to compete is ridiculous.
  • I suspect you will have to spend $5 on Winterfest 2018 to see the same drop rates of tickets as Winterfest 2017.
  • e4oz3r9siksz.png
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    I suspect you will have to spend $5 on Winterfest 2018 to see the same drop rates of tickets as Winterfest 2017.

Given the current state of the game that will be the best situation.... I don't think they're going to give us anything better than that...
  • Their game, their rules.
    Player complaints = ignored.
    Guild summit = ignored.
    Focus group = ignored.

Pay or leave. Your choice.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!