Mass Exodus

@Joel does the game have a tracker to see how many players are active at any time? If so are the developers watching this?

To everyone else. The clan I am in has seen a mass exodus of very senior members. Is anyone else seeing this? Normally we may lose a senior player about once every month or two, but in the last month I think my count is about 11. And it’s to players frustrated, leaving the game.

Is the clan I am in the only clan seeing this?

Comments

• No I'm seeing lots of inactivity.
  • It's happening every guild, people are just tired and fedup with the last few blantant cash grab events and numerous small changes being made to the game. :'(
  • I'd assume this is even worse in the past couple months. This was just the beginning.
  • Doesn't matter how many leave, new suckers will come and stay awhile but won't listen when people say don't spend anymore. It's just how much can they get away with at this point. I just wanted to play around with craw but doesn't seem available right now.
  • Last summit X said they haven’t noticed many long term players leaving. Not thst they weren’t, just that they haven’t noticed.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Last summit X said they haven’t noticed many long term players leaving. Not thst they weren’t, just that they haven’t noticed.

because they aren't looking into that :3