DB Annoyances

Please change reset back to midnight CST.

So one annoyance is the change in reset time has caused many to lose Monday’s crowns to prior week. It would make my GM job easier if you’d revert the change. From what I understand, no one likes it. So what was your reasoning for changing it to begin with?

Comments

• So they can sell loot passes with crowns to make up for lost crowns. Money is the reason
  • My biggest annoyance is that you need to look at all the runes in PvP to see where the tank and UH runes are.
  • jlhajdmr6kjo.jpg
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• bvs72 wrote: »
    My biggest annoyance is that you need to look at all the runes in PvP to see where the tank and UH runes are.

dream higher
  • danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    My biggest annoyance is that you need to look at all the runes in PvP to see where the tank and UH runes are.

dream higher

Are you saying to smoke pot before sleeping?
  • My DB annoyance is how the game shoves XP down your throat. I feel bad for players who level way too fast and still don’t understand how the game works.
  • I’m annoyed that someone is stealing my mail.

yoh7frihjrdo.jpeg
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »

dream higher

Are you saying to smoke pot before sleeping?

well, I can't argue with that......
  • I guess they do not take feedback seriously.
    wjo1rnent2qg.png