Solaris

Since it's perhaps the best hero in the game and i just got it i'm thinking of making a pvp team with him, now i don't know many solaris teams but i have some commonly used heroes to pair up with it... tell me what you think and feel free to add your own ideas and teams in the comments section.
So here's what i was thinking:

Solaris, Valkin, Shade , Goretusk?
Solaris, Ember, Jin Lei (panda), Emilly?
Solaris, Ember, Lilly, Goretusk?
Solaris, Shade, Zomm, Ponti?

Any other ideas and combos, feel free to ask about heroes i have not mentioned, maybe i have them...
Thanks anyway for your help.

Comments

• valkin is the best hero in the game so build a team around him. i suggest dagrund valkin panda +1.
  • you're both wrong shade is the best always has been and always will be
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited November 2018
    All lies! Zurk is obviously the best hero, I mean who could ever beat a goblin who likes to wear hats?
  • adobo wrote: »
    valkin is the best hero in the game so build a team around him. i suggest dagrund valkin panda +1.
    you're both wrong shade is the best always has been and always will be

From what you two are saying i can build an awesome team, since i have both shade and valkin...
  • I like to use Emily, Solaris, Sifu, and Hansuke vs. assassins.

Don’t use Solaris and Zomm together. Good players will chuckle as they grab some easy trophies from you.
  • shade, pontifex, brom, kobal/agnon/zomm/anydark hero is my team and it beats whatever. it's why i don't play seriously anymore lol