LOOT KEYS NEED TO BE BACK IN THE SHOP!!!

This has always been a game community where the devs listen to players. I hope that doesn't change! I know there are other posts on this topic. I've read and "thumbs upped" them all. It is a penny wise/pound folish scheme to pull loot keys from "Items" and force us to pay $.99 for them. I WON'T do it. It's short sighted and people are literally LEAVING THE GAME over this and other changes, based on what I'm hearing in my off site DB Potato Army guild chat!
I'm VIP 8 and only get 20 loot keys per day, plus 4-20 per day from others using my hero. That's not nearly enough for me, but I feel really bad for lower level players, who aren't VIP! They get maybe five loot keys a day?
Not cool! '

Comments

• And please fix extra loot keys converted to gold. Each key over the cap limit is suppose to yield 1000g. Currently, you don't get your 1000g credit for using friends, daily key bonus, chest summons.. only in the mail, when others use your hero.

Totally unacceptable! I've lost soo much gold over this.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • The removal of loot keys from the pwn shop was a huge slap in the face to long time players.
  • j8uh4z93rwlm.jpeg
  • toadbutz wrote: »
    This has always been a game community where the devs listen to players.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• bvs72 wrote: »
    j8uh4z93rwlm.jpeg

You're a mean one, Mr. BVS.
  • Seriously, bring them back! :'(