Quick Notes Regarding Community Boosts and Black Friday Door-Buster Deals

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey everyone!

There is a visual error with the community boost mail that makes it appear to only have one boost event attached, but it does indeed have all of the boosts! Enjoy!

Also, we offered some special 'door-buster' deals as part of our Black Friday specials, and some players didn't realize just how short the offer timers were on those, so we will be re-sending them to players who have not already bought them over the next few days. Keep an eye out for them, but keep in mind that they will expire 15 minutes after you view the offers for the first time in the game.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    UX / CX improvements / bug fixes = 12 months

Reintroduction of special offers = 12 minutes

#selectivehearing
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Top 5 guilds did not get their gem goblins
  • You are not missing much with gem goblins. You get 6 whole gems per kill and they are as rare as big time loot. Good luck with that.
  • Yay, more ways to spend money !
  • WasiWasi Member
    Nothing against you @Joel appreciate you’re the salesman / propaganda machine here. Just hope the feedback is getting back.. assume it must be and the head honchos just don’t GAF.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Feedback for the deciders, not for Joel - I understand he is just the Press Secretary.

I just checked my BossMail - I can't play tonight, I would much rather have preferred waiting until I had time.

If i had known there were so many boosts, I would not have clicked ACCEPT.

Lucky for me, most of those boosts are not that much value to me that I will loose any sleep over it.

As for the "Door Busters" - why would we buy them now if we didn't before? Were the prices substantially lowered?
  • WasiWasi Member
    I think because they were only available for 15 mins....

100 Craw tokens or Red Dead Redemption II on PS4.... decisions, decisions...
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

There is a visual error with the community boost mail that makes it appear to only have one boost event attached, but it does indeed have all of the boosts! Enjoy!

Also, we offered some special 'door-buster' deals as part of our Black Friday specials, and some players didn't realize just how short the offer timers were on those, so we will be re-sending them to players who have not already bought them over the next few days. Keep an eye out for them, but keep in mind that they will expire 15 minutes after you view the offers for the first time in the game.

please don't steal that email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the boosts don't start until you accept the email, and I'm not feeling well tonite.

I'd rather wait to start the boosts, but with DB stealing people's emails now,this worries me.

• @Joel Where is the gem goblin reward for the top five guilds?
  • Wasi wrote: »
    I think because they were only available for 15 mins....

100 Craw tokens or Red Dead Redemption II on PS4.... decisions, decisions...

Yeah, wow, buy a whole game or 1/504 th of a game, hmmmm, not sure what to do.
  • Oh and you don't have to bother re-sending any special offers to me. I won't be buying them.
  • Jason7169 wrote: »
    @Joel Where is the gem goblin reward for the top five guilds?

It’s a myth. But don’t worry, I’m sending three ghosts to BF.
  • The goblin has found my dungeons... so a little bit late and sorry for the lost stamina ... :'(