Jin Lei passive active after death

Thanks ****!!! You're **** new character that is overpowered as hell just prevented me from completing the Tower for the first time since you overpowered the barbarians and gave them all super runes. Now its Jin Lei and his forever silence EVEN AFTER YOU KILL HIM teamed up with dwarves. Two separate floors with Jin Lei and he continues to silence me team AFTER IVE KILLED HIM!!! DB has turned into a complete and utter joke!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves you money grubbing pricks!!!

Comments

• some of those passives work that way. Ferno, shade, draxx, also have passives that work even if you kill them in tower and come back.

• BS like this makes me quit the game.

Have you ever encountered a Jin Lei team/Dwarf team stuffed with unbreakable heart runes, healer runes, tank and guardian runes? Jin Lei silences EVERY team that enters. EVERY ****ING TIME! Tank runes SPOT EVERY TIME, again, again and again! Emily has EVERY ****ING TIME her shield active.

And the best --> The trigger of Unbreakable heart runes resets EVERY time, too! WTF?! I tried to kill a Jin Lei with 1 HP left. Impossible. If the current team can't kill him with 2 killing blows then UH resets and the next team you send in will be silenced, spotted again, and you have to land another 2 killing blows on him. Of course the other opponents had UH runes, too.

And if you don't know: Unbreakable heart runes stack.

If you think a 2* Jin Lei with 1 UH rune is hard to kill then try a Valkin with 2 of them, a tank and healer rune. If you do the impossible, then Emily just will bring him back to life.

Why I have 89 heroes in my roster when a single 4 hero team can wipe them off all together?!
  • TopKnightTopKnight Member
    edited December 2018
    Nevermind
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    BS like this makes me quit the game.

Have you ever encountered a Jin Lei team/Dwarf team stuffed with unbreakable heart runes, healer runes, tank and guardian runes? Jin Lei silences EVERY team that enters. EVERY ****ING TIME! Tank runes SPOT EVERY TIME, again, again and again! Emily has EVERY ****ING TIME her shield active.

And the best --> The trigger of Unbreakable heart runes resets EVERY time, too! WTF?! I tried to kill a Jin Lei with 1 HP left. Impossible. If the current team can't kill him with 2 killing blows then UH resets and the next team you send in will be silenced, spotted again, and you have to land another 2 killing blows on him. Of course the other opponents had UH runes, too.

And if you don't know: Unbreakable heart runes stack.

If you think a 2* Jin Lei with 1 UH rune is hard to kill then try a Valkin with 2 of them, a tank and healer rune. If you do the impossible, then Emily just will bring him back to life.

Why I have 89 heroes in my roster when a single 4 hero team can wipe them off all together?!

I've had horrible tower floors before. One killed something like 40 of my heros, back when I only had 48.

The team you're talking baout sounds tough, I'd bring Valkin Agnon Ferno panda. Agnon isn't silenced by Panda, so you can kill emily round 1.
  • Yea, I ran into this team. Ferno, Jin, Emily and Valkin. Jin's passive just makes the tower stupid hard and if you don't have the right characters left then it's impossible. What a terrible passive you have to run against every time!

I really don't understand the character design of Jin. A while back we had to nerf Bovus because his stampede slowed everyone. But now we have a character there is no counter to his passive.
  • wildfox01 wrote: »
    Yea, I ran into this team. Ferno, Jin, Emily and Valkin. Jin's passive just makes the tower stupid hard and if you don't have the right characters left then it's impossible. What a terrible passive you have to run against every time!

I really don't understand the character design of Jin. A while back we had to nerf Bovus because his stampede slowed everyone. But now we have a character there is no counter to his passive.

Don't forget they are giving a pay-to-get epic to the most powerful hero.