Stop doing this before it's too late..

Ok here it goes..

In today's dwarven event you give 300 ticket rewards for every quest (and repeatables).
Where's the 500 tickets reward?
I know you wanna push more the motive "pay to gain more" but you 'll start losing some of your core members of your community. You can't create a strong base because you focus more to grind hard or pay than the gameplay itself.
Already the Turkey feast was hard enough to grind without paying. This one with less rewards, i don't know if i'll be able to gain one of the two new superior runes with 50000 tickets.
Make the content available for free to play players to enjoy and not beeing 10 hours str8 on their phones having the dungeons on fast forward without even watching. That's not fun, it's bad for the game.

Avoid being a Diablo Immortal business plan before it's too late..
Concerning thoughts from a vip10 player, earlier supporter and fan of your game.

Comments

• (should be more like 1000)

Too late, anyway.
  • Hahahahah, an alt account of mine has been attacked in PVP about 8-9 times in last 3 days. 4 times by the same person. How is that for player base. That would never happen CoC. Too big of a player base.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 2018
    Each dwarven dungeon is dropping different ticket amounts if you have a dwarf. 75 for 1st dungeon and silver chest, 125 for 2nd dungeon and silver chest, 200 for third dungeon and silver chest or 275 with gold chest.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Each dwarven dungeon is dropping different ticket amounts if you have a dwarf. 75 for 1st dungeon and silver chest, 125 for 2nd dungeon and silver chest, 200 for third dungeon and silver chest or 275 with gold chest.

True but that means you need to be 80 with team of dwarfs ( easy part ) and then lets say you spam the last opened dungeon and you get silver chests (for the sake of mathematics). For you to get one superior rune means you need to do 250 dungeons and have 3750 stamina just for that one rune.
    Well believe me i prefer to spam pvp than this dungeon. It has the water inderstructible rune which is far better option than the shield piercing rune.
  • Rocksor wrote: »

You must have the loot pass? My results are a lot lower.
  • No loot pass necessary. I do not have one and I get the following with a 4 dwarf team (may just need one dwarf?) running the event dungeons

5-stamina dungeon: silver = 50 tickets, gold = 75 tickets, purple = 100

10-stamina dungeon: silver = 125, gold = 175, purple = cannot remember but better return than silver and gold

15-stamina dungeon : silver = 200, gold = 275, purple = cannot remember but better return than silver and gold
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited December 2018
    wow - I only tried with 1 dwarf...guess I'll see if I have another passably runed. I might try 4..if I've got them runed enough - not gonna craft new runes for this.

LATER: I levelled up my dwarves, threw them in with whatever runes they had on them and sure enough, got numbers like yours. I actually wasn't even going to run the event, so I must have missed the instructions about dwarves boosting tickets.

Thanks PugsOfWar for the tip.
  • Sorry, too late. ☹️