CRAFTING RUNES W/ NEW 4TH STAT

Can someone please explain to me how this works? I've now crafted 10 runes, and only received 1 4th stat -- is this at random? Am I doing something wrong? Any assistance would be appreciated -- thanks!

Comments

• I crafted 5 without a forth stat. It is random. If you push the button to max the rune, you automatically get a forth stat but not the multiple tunings for the quest.
  • Sigh. Of course completely random, and of course, if you spend the gems to max you automatically get the stat.

If you do score the stat, does it kick in on Hero level or Legendary?
  • In my experience, it MAY appear at the two transitions. The transition to heroic, and the transition to legendary.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited December 2018
    PH1LLY_JJ wrote: »
    Sigh. Of course completely random, and of course, if you spend the gems to max you automatically get the stat.

More often than not it kicks in the balls. (Eg, +8% attack in PVE). @PH1LLY_JJ, your new profile picture is dissapointting.

• bvs72 wrote: »
    Sigh. Of course completely random, and of course, if you spend the gems to max you automatically get the stat.

More often than not it kicks in the balls. (Eg, +8% attack in PVE). @PH1LLY_JJ, your new profile picture is dissapointting.

....done chasing bonus runes -- so far, 1 out of 14.

@bvs72 -- Better?
  • PH1LLY_JJ wrote: »

How good are the bonus runes the Rune Imp is (occasionally) dropping?

• If you check the dungeon boss wiki, you’ll find that it takes an approximated 3500 gems to maximise an Elite rune (with exception to previous gems used to make certain materials in relation to said elite runes.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Oht wrote: »

I've killed the Rune Imp probably 10 times, he doesn't drop actual runes, he drops 5x each shard --
  • If you check the dungeon boss wiki, you’ll find that it takes an approximated 3500 gems to maximise an Elite rune (with exception to previous gems used to make certain materials in relation to said elite runes.)

Yup, making Greater and Superior Runes here --

I've completely emptied my gem supply trying to get the bonus. It's absurd and another slap in the face in my opinion.
  • OhtOht Member
    edited December 2018
    Oht wrote: »

I've killed the Rune Imp probably 10 times, he doesn't drop actual runes, he drops 5x each shard --

No, you've been killing the Material Imp. The 'Rune Imp' is a Stonefist type construct.

I've got two, both dropping Aegis runes (3 and 4 star, as I recall). Hardly worth it.
  • Oh Wow -- haven't seen Rune Imp once!
  • PH1LLY_JJ wrote: »
    Oh Wow -- haven't seen Rune Imp once!

He only appears if you buy the Therand Skin Loot Pass.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • ZWendy wrote: »
    Oh Wow -- haven't seen Rune Imp once!

He only appears if you buy the Therand Skin Loot Pass.

Well that would explain why! $$$$