This Game Isn't Fun Anymore

It's what the title says. I logged back in here after such a long time just to get my disatisfaction out. These last couple of events have been such lackluster. Rewards have become more of a grind than ever before. Gem/Pwnage/Honor purchasable Loot keys were removed from the shop, free tokens removed, the life of this game is being sucked dry by increased reliance on paying to win. I've been playing for three strong years since September 2015, and I've put up with so many bad decisions that have befallen Dungeon Boss, but I just don't know how much more I can take of this. Every month I continuously hope for quality of life changes that will revitalize this game, instead we just keep getting things removed. We keep losing precious resources from event bugs and miscommunications. Morale is at an all time low, there has been an increasing disconnect between Boss Fight and it's consumers. There is no trust in the words moderators post anymore, we don't know what you're going to remove next. I'm just so tired of the direction that this game is going in. Please, just do something good for once.
Jabber is best hero.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Lol I've been gone for months now. Logged back in once or twice to just see if anything got better, was just meant with bugs and cash-grabby events. I loved this game, once. And I'm not gonna say it's totally dead, it's clearly not. But it just seems they've found out they only have to appeal to the whales to keep their financial situation in the green. Maybe once they get their financial stuff together, they'll be able to make the game fun again for the rest of us who don't spend money (or don't anymore, anyways).
  • Lol I've been gone for months now. Logged back in once or twice to just see if anything got better, was just meant with bugs and cash-grabby events. I loved this game, once. And I'm not gonna say it's totally dead, it's clearly not. But it just seems they've found out they only have to appeal to the whales to keep their financial situation in the green. Maybe once they get their financial stuff together, they'll be able to make the game fun again for the rest of us who don't spend money (or don't anymore, anyways).

Same boat as you. Quit several months ago and periodically checked back in. Since I quit, each event has gotten worse it seems, bugs persistent, Devs deceiving the players, and overall game quality has decreased.
  • They are not decieving us, they just are being flexible about the current state of reality.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Things are working exactly as planned. Soon the whales will leave and I will be a DB god player. Soon the remaining players will learn to fear me.
  • danacdanac Member
    I'm more frightened of your barber.
  • Eh, I'll ride it out until they manufacture an excuse to ban my account. I know it gets up their nose to have a high level player who has gone 100% ftp, so I'll stick around just to Frost their biscuits.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!