Skill benefits for Lily

It's obvious that the devs intend for skill to be an important stat for Lily based on her epic. I don't see much in the way of how it effects her though. I've been told that it doesn't help the healing returned from sapping vines. Does it impact the strength of the healing debuff on the enemy? Any other thoughts on how it works with her?

Comments

• Increases Damage and healing from her vines
  • Hmm, seems like I've got conflicting information. I guess I need to come up with a way to test this. It's kind of hard since it's percentage based (all enemies need to be the same for the control vs test) and they all need to be alive for the next round.
  • run a boss dungeon with just her.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited December 8
    If I'm correct skill for lily would increase the dodge and defense effect from her second ability and increase the damage reflected and lifesteal from her leaf shield, if you want to increase her vine damage I think you need to get some more attack

Though I'm not sure I would think skill would also affect the healing debuff from vines like you said since doesn't skill increase debuff effectiveness or only the chance to apply it?
  • Yeah, I need to do some testing. Dungeons are kind of hard to replicate the same mobs for each run because they're randomized. Maybe it will be apparent enough that having less than ideal testing targets won't matter.
  • @Joel -- so when is the community going to get her epic?
  • Lily's epic is available now in boss island !