Patch Notes: December 7th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Removed Jerry from daily quest rewards. Keep an eye out for him in the future though. He's up to something...
  • Fixed the Icepick event boost. The Executum boost has also been left active!

We're also running a Raven Invasion event this weekend, and the event has been changed so that you CAN join a guild if you aren't already in one before the event started! The event will end on Sunday so you're able to switch your guilds around before the weekly reset.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• @Joel is Jerry still listed in people's hero roster if they got some tokens already for him?
    Or has he been COMPLETELY removed?
  • #MakeJerry™️GreatAgain
  • Lol please make Jerry the most oppressive meta character the game has ever seen. It’s not really fair when a majestic Phoenixes and the might (totally not Odin) valkin characters get to be the best chars in the game. But jerry would just be this normal guy in every single top players defense and attack teams. I don’t know, I just appreciate that sort of humor.
  • I really hope he's a guild raid boss or a minion, all these giant ravens and pandas one shitting the strongest of teams, and then suddenly...Jerry...
  • Wait.. Jerry the villager was a daily reward hero? Haven't been keeping up with the game for a while now....