Potential GAME wide event shop problem :

I've reported this to the bugs & technical issue with no reply but felt I should get this out there. Event shop spirit purchase is giving half of what is stated in purchase. Replies to this post whether it it working for you or giving half of merchandise would be helpful. Not a big deal fot myself but simply tired of people not getting what you pay for
Tagged:

Comments

• There's already thereabouts this. Seems to be game wide.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • I’m waiting for the event shop boost which doubles the half to the whole thing.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I’m waiting for the event shop boost which doubles the half to the whole thing.

...and its advertised as only lasting 24 hours (but actually only lasts until reset).
  • Suddenly it only lists 1 of each spirit... more bait and switch
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • ALL FIXED
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We'll be sending spirits to players who purchased the offer before it was fixed. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We'll be sending spirits to players who purchased the offer before it was fixed. :)

So the rest of us who were saving till the end and planned based on the numbers you listed are out of luck and receive less for the same amount. That's fair, you screwed up and instead of sticking by what you listed which wouldn't hurt anyone you change it and say anyone who didn't buy earlier doesn't get it.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • But @lythstihl, you really know you want those elusive loot keys.
    But @lythstihl, you really know you want those elusive loot keys.

That’s right... spend the whole event quicklooting for tickets. Spend those tickets on loot keys. Rinse and repeat.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • i could use some spirits about now....
  • Have the spirits been sent yet?
    I’m waiting for the event shop boost which doubles the half to the whole thing.

Ha! I can see it now:

Shop Insurance
    Ensures that you get what you pay for
  • We are still waiting on our correct purchase quantity of spirits
  • I'm sure your request has been received and is being reviewed by the support staff. Mine has been being reviewed for 11 days now :|
  • They are very thorough!
  • ATOR wrote: »
    We are still waiting on our correct purchase quantity of spirits

The correct quantity for each item sold in the shop is to eventually reach 1. Then begin raising the price.